valance poll

• yes

Votes: 87 94.6%
  • no

Votes: 5 5.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have talked about a mod like this since my first srt10. (green truck) the center dual is my fav. very, very cool. I agree... one of, if not the best visual mod available. Have to get a ball park on price b4 i commit but damn that is fugn badass.

Props to you my man!!!

the valances should be about ready the end of the month, there will be two options, one center exhaust and one completly bared across

the valances should be about ready the end of the month, there will be two options, one center exhaust and one completly bared across

when you say "one center exhaust", does that mean i can run quad pipes out the center like the one on the green truck on the first page?

the rear valances are comming along well, they should be done , well I should say the molds should be done around the first of april fellas, then I will see how or what it will take for them to be installed

this is back on fellas, post up if interested, we are going to make one especially for the VCA truck so if interested post up, it may be a one shot deal , not sure as yet, dont know price as yet, dont know details as yet if it will be offered as single center exit or duals, but if your interested post up let me know

I'd love this. I just gotta know how much

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back