Venom Series Shifter Installed!

OnceBitten

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Tony has once again developed/produced the community an excellent upgrade product! This is the BEST drivability upgrade I have done to date!
The improvement over stock is INCREDIBLE. Diann hit the third shift probably 8 times in a row with a HUGE :D on her face!

CopyofVenomSeriesShifter003.jpg

VenomSeriesShifter006.jpg

VenomSeriesShifter001.jpg

VenomSeriesShifter004.jpg

:rock::rock::rock: looks good

It looks pretty good but the the guy put the "SRT-10" backwards on the passanger side.
Does anyone have a good pic of the black shifter to compare?

Last edited:
I was testing mine out tonight. It's better then the B&M hitting 3rd!:rock::rock::rock:

I got shifter #50 signed by Stinker and the pretty ladies at the Hooters car wash party/photo shoot. It's the sexiest JTSVP shifter I've seen yet. Pictures WILL come as proof. Then it was installed by Miss JoAnn, Stink's better half.. And I don't care about getting sh(eye)t regarding me having a lady install it. She wanted to and she did a damn good job. Thank you Tony and JoAnn.

I got shifter #50 signed by Stinker and the pretty ladies at the Hooters car wash party/photo shoot. It's the sexiest JTSVP shifter I've seen yet. Pictures WILL come as proof. Then it was installed by Miss JoAnn, Stink's better half.. And I don't care about getting sh(eye)t regarding me having a lady install it. She wanted to and she did a damn good job. Thank you Tony and JoAnn.

rock on big man, call me morrow

IMG00287-20110516-0933.jpg

IMG00291-20110516-0934.jpg

IMG00293-20110516-0935.jpg

Awesome.. The base was autographed by Stinker himself and some other signatures too. I'll have to find that picture somewhere.

tony wake your ass up and send me my shifter lol :eating:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back