Venom Series shifters

Status
Not open for further replies.
After reading all the posts in this thread I wish I still had my truck just to try out this shifter.......may get one for my recliner...;)..................sounds like you hit a home run Tony...congrats..:rock:

:dong:I must be missing something.. :dontknow:I don't recall you not having your 10 Larry.:( What happened? That double air intake was sweet and the only one of its kind right?

:dong:I must be missing something.. :dontknow:I don't recall you not having your 10 Larry.:( What happened? That double air intake was sweet and the only one of its kind right?
punks ass traded it in for a used vette :dontknow::dontknow:

Damn I thought he just added the Vette to the stable? Didn't he say he was getting a VCA or CE?:dontknow:

Hey "Punk Ass Larry". Got any pics of the double air intake set up? I happened upon some pcs. that "may work for such a set up:D

punks ass traded it in for a used vette :dontknow::dontknow:

:argh:WTF??!?!?!?!?!?!?!? LAAAAARRRYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!

:dontknow:I saw 14 Vettes just today... I've only seen one SRT-10 in the past 2 weeks.. Only because I looked in my garage. What gives?

okay some of you guys might remember me blathering the last week or so how my shifter handle on my new JTSVP venom series shifter is going to be the shit. some of u might be interested in wuy i would not STFU about it.... and some of u proly wish i would just STFU, (SRTDUDE).

Wel this is why, i think it turned out fukn awsome, could not be happier in the look. i would go on about how the whole shifter is the shit but i think at this point everyone knows that alredy.

So without further adoo, my badass, slightly different shifter. Many thanks to Stink and Eddie, fukn bang up job Eddie, very nice bro:rock::rock::rock:

Attachments

• shifter handle 001.jpg
    shifter handle 001.jpg
    414.4 KB · Views: 73
  • shifter handle 002.jpg
    shifter handle 002.jpg
    497.4 KB · Views: 123
  • shifter handle 004.jpg
    shifter handle 004.jpg
    534 KB · Views: 122
  • shifter handle 005.jpg
    shifter handle 005.jpg
    481.3 KB · Views: 123
  • shifter handle 007.jpg
    shifter handle 007.jpg
    521 KB · Views: 131
  • shifter handle 008.jpg
    shifter handle 008.jpg
    541.2 KB · Views: 122
  • shifter handle 009.jpg
    shifter handle 009.jpg
    577.9 KB · Views: 115
  • shifter handle 010.jpg
    shifter handle 010.jpg
    527.5 KB · Views: 106
  • shifter handle 011.jpg
    shifter handle 011.jpg
    436.5 KB · Views: 107
well, after realizing my camara skill suck ass, sorry eddie. my camera does not give it justice. i will get u some better ones for the website, i could not be happier with the way it turned out, and sorry i didnt post up yesterday when i got. lost internet yesterday mor, and worked like 18 hours today. just got home.

It was the only one though seems like someone here is working on one....I had changed it back to a single though just because I didnt have time to finish it..

You forgot part of it James....punk ass pussy traded it for a used Vette.:mad::mad:

The vette was just a piece of the map....going to be back in an SRT soon...very soon..;)

hes a punk ass thats wtf

You like my ass and you know it...:aetsch:

Hey "Punk Ass Larry". Got any pics of the double air intake set up? I happened upon some pcs. that "may work for such a set up:D

Picture.jpg

SALE ON SHIFTERS IS OVER,

if you havent paid or ordered , the sale is over, price now on shifters is $375

mods please close this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back