Venom Series shifters

Status
Not open for further replies.
100_2010.jpg

100_2011.jpg

100_2012.jpg

100_2013.jpg

100_2014.jpg

Very nice work Tony. I wouldn't expect anything less.

All i can say is WOW this shifter is even more awesome in person!!! I got mine today and I can't wait to get it in. This is one solid piece :)

It performs as good as it looks buddy, got mine in today. Mine is stamped 06. What number is yours?

Got my CE yesterday with tne new shifter...

WOW, smooth as silk, no slop! I could just sit in the truck in my driveway and enjoy shifting, it is that good! Amazing Tony, simply amazing! :rock::rock::rock:

im still waiting on chrome also. dont know why but seems im t back of the line or more compilcated.nothings ever simple

I received shifter # 07 last night. I wanted a chrome handle too, but was shipped the black handle by mistake. I'll probably install this weekend using the stock handle and swap out the black one for a chrome one when Tony gets them in.

It is nice chunk of billet. Not sure how much "tuning" will be involved to find the "sweet spot" on the adjustment. The instructions seem pretty straight forward. I'm really looking forward to this.

:driver::driver::driver::driver:

Received #14 Shifter in the mail today....DAMMIT I gotta work!!! lol

Oh well...I'm off tomorrow at least!

I installed my #05 this morning and all I can say is WOW what a difference nice positive shifts!!! This has to be the best mod just for drivability. Install was pretty straight forward a bit different on an 06 if anyone has any trouble pm me and I can call ya and help. Make sure you have a 6mm Allen head to remove the stock hurst shifter. I had to buy one but the replacement bolts Tony gives are normal 1/4in. However the bolts for the shift lever are also metric so be prepared :) . I just tightened the screws a little bit past when they hit maybe a turn or 2 and the pass side like a bit more and it was dead on nice shifts! With my pistol grip and the black handle looks awesome too!!! Bang up job Tony now I am confident which gear I am going into!

I installed my #05 this morning and all I can say is WOW what a difference nice positive shifts!!! This has to be the best mod just for drivability. Install was pretty straight forward a bit different on an 06 if anyone has any trouble pm me and I can call ya and help. Make sure you have a 6mm Allen head to remove the stock hurst shifter. I had to buy one but the replacement bolts Tony gives are normal 1/4in. However the bolts for the shift lever are also metric so be prepared :) . I just tightened the screws a little bit past when they hit maybe a turn or 2 and the pass side like a bit more and it was dead on nice shifts! With my pistol grip and the black handle looks awesome too!!! Bang up job Tony now I am confident which gear I am going into!

rock on man, enjoy!~:rock:

well igot mine in too, btu idont have a handle yet, install was simple. thought i could mate up my oem handle, drrrrrr. cant wai t to get mynhaandle though, alredy feels like im got her dialed in. u really outdid urself on this on e stink. u da man bro-pesci

im still waiting on chrome also. dont know why but seems im t back of the line or more compilcated.nothings ever simple

you trouble maker LOLOL

I pick up the chrome handles tomorrow evening fellas

but yeah the oem handle was supposed to fit, but due to the over large wholes, its jsut a pain guys

srtdude just left with his installed, he didnt get to the end of the road before he called back saying he was liking the shifting

they will be at this price until next friday , then they go to $375

sold the GN came from juarez mex. car was nothing but problems.also just had T type but let one of my boys have it T type is 10 times nicer than the GN was

*rubbing hands* "Good things come to those who wait." At least that's how the saying goes and..... well :)I'm sure it applies here. I decided to pick mine up in Panama City for the sole purpose of having it hand presented to me personally by :rock:"THE STINK MAN." I could just envision it now. Black gloss powdercoat and a chrome shifter ball sitting on top. It's gonna serve as a nice proud looking center-piece in the cab. I don't know what sequence number it'll be, but that's gonna be a surprise too.:D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back