VenomTrucks Build thread

VenomTruck

Full Access Member
Reaction score
SInce we are all calling a few simple mods "builds" then I guess Ill throw my shit up in here too. I got some new floor mats with the optional FEAR THIS logo (extra 5 bucks) and got one of those big ass rear view mirrors for people over 90. Also got some of those high speed deer horn things for early morning drift sessions on country roads. When Im hauling complete ass, like over 140, I add extra armor all to my mirrors to help "slide" through the air. Im thinking about forging my cig lighter too, but thats in the future and Ill just talk about it since this is my very own "BUILD" thread. Im just confused because when I tell people my truck is "built" and then I tell them I just have the most simple mods imaginable that basically every person in the car world has, they just laugh at me and make fun of my vagina. I mean…I have a COLD AIR INTAKE WITH AFTERMARKET PAINT!! Im basically on the same level as Dom.

You forgot about your super sweet red stripes

Most important part of my build. I cant believe I almost forgot, Im also going to forge the metal post in my headrest. Im talking to a few people right now about it. Could take up to 27 months for the build, but it will be SO worth it. Only about 5k too.

The thread the admins are going to create is actually going to be called "Project Logs/Recent Mods"

The thread the admins are going to create is actually going to be called "Project Logs/Recent Mods"

Ya dummy. Pay attention. Rather than post a new thread everytime you do something, you can just add to your original. That new job making your brain mushy? You used to be better at stirring the pot than this.:dontknow:

Although I do see what you mean about how all the individual ones are named "build" threads. But who cares what it's labeled. A mod can be 50k or 50 bucks. Someone out there is interested in what was done.

I kind of agree with venom truck here. Just because you have mods doesnt mean you "built something" anyone can mod their truck but there arnt that many people on here with built trucks.IMO bolt ons and spray is not a built truck. Its a truck with bolt on mods but to each their own I guess

You guys are missing the point

Enlighten me sir

The point is that the VTCoA is a club that is based around a common interest in our trucks. Each of us takes pride in our trucks, and we each do things to individualize them and make them a little more "us". And because this club is built in the interest in our trucks, it makes sense that this is the one place where most of us go to share all of the little things we do that show pride of ownership. Having a separate section, filled with personalized threads, makes it easier for people to share different things they are doing, big or small. If you don't like the idea, don't enter that part of the forum. It's that easy.

COME ON!!! Lighten up jeez I was just playin around. We're still allowed to do that right? :D

Last edited:
Ya dummy. Pay attention. Rather than post a new thread everytime you do something, you can just add to your original. That new job making your brain mushy? You used to be better at stirring the pot than this.:dontknow:

I knew that. I understand that this is supposed to be an ongoing thing where you can add the stuff you do. I actually have a thread like that. Its called "here she is". BUT, I never once said my truck was built, because its not. I am neither Dodge, or SRT. In the car world, if you say you have a built car/truck, you better have a little more than some bolt ons and some spray or your gonna be pretty embarrassed. But like I said, I was just messin around anyway, didnt mean to break your little hearts.

Wait... No Yosemite Sam "Back Off" mud flaps? :dontknow:What in the heck kind'ah build it this sup'posed to be anyway?

Wait... No Yosemite Sam "Back Off" mud flaps? :dontknow:What in the heck kind'ah build it this sup'posed to be anyway?

Glad to see that at least someone can detect the humor here. The problem with the internet is that its hard to convey playful banter sometimes. Especially for me. I have a dark, dry, and sarcastic sense of humor. So sometimes I seem like a dick when Im just joking, and I would never type something on here that I wouldnt say in real life. Anybody ever sit down and talk to young hot-headed Infantry combat vet before? Not a whole lot of smiles and bunnies goin on. The point is, some of us really dont know each other, we just know an avatar, a a screen name, and these words. SOME of us. That being said, I wont apologize if someone writes me off as a dick without taking a little while to get to know me. Honestly that applies to everyone on this forum. Ive tried a few times to make that happen, but seems that nobody wants to play ball. So, cant say I didnt try.

I wrote you off as a dick and then I talked to you and confirmed that you are a dick. :D

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back