VenomTrucks Build thread

The point is that the VTCoA is a club that is based around a common interest in our trucks. Each of us takes pride in our trucks, and we each do things to individualize them and make them a little more "us". And because this club is built in the interest in our trucks, it makes sense that this is the one place where most of us go to share all of the little things we do that show pride of ownership. Having a separate section, filled with personalized threads, makes it easier for people to share different things they are doing, big or small. If you don't like the idea, don't enter that part of the forum. It's that easy.

Amen Bro. That is very encouraging to those of us who do little thing just to make it more "us" but haven't the skill (yet) to disassemble a motor to upgrade to forged pistons, new cam, lifters etc. Bolt on mods still take some level of skill and knowledge otherwise you could f'up big time.

Do you not work on Fridays? I miss you during the week and I am sad. :(

Amen Bro. That is very encouraging to those of us who do little thing just to make it more "us" but haven't the skill (yet) to disassemble a motor to upgrade to forged pistons, new cam, lifters etc. Bolt on mods still take some level of skill and knowledge otherwise you could f'up big time.

Well said well said!

I took the chrome door handle covers off..The single beat mod was removing the vollant!! Under hold temp was a lil lower also vs the ride home with the vollant on...damn I sound drunk....I could be, got the day off...

The point is that the VTCoA is a club that is based around a common interest in our trucks. Each of us takes pride in our trucks, and we each do things to individualize them and make them a little more "us". And because this club is built in the interest in our trucks, it makes sense that this is the one place where most of us go to share all of the little things we do that show pride of ownership. Having a separate section, filled with personalized threads, makes it easier for people to share different things they are doing, big or small. If you don't like the idea, don't enter that part of the forum. It's that easy.

I dont disagree with anything you said above. I thought that it was going to be a built truck thread. Not a project log where you type every little thing you do to ur truck.

I dont disagree with anything you said above. I thought that it was going to be a built truck thread. Not a project log where you type every little thing you do to ur truck.

It is supposed to be a project log/recent logs thread. Which includes builds!

True, but that doesn't make it a build. And thats all Im saying. Seems like that was just a bunch of "feel good" sentences strung together about the club, and sharing is caring. You totally missed my point, brotato chip.

Why only a half a tank man?
Maybe he already had half a tank in it. Did you ever think of that, modded-tractor-dude?

I took the chrome door handle covers off..The single beat mod was removing the vollant!! Under hold temp was a lil lower also vs the ride home with the vollant on...damn I sound drunk....I could be, got the day off...
This is full on blasphemy! Don't you know that the Volant mad alone puts you at over 700rwhp!? What the heck were you thinking, bro?

True, but that doesn't make it a build. And thats all Im saying. Seems like that was just a bunch of "feel good" sentences strung together about the club, and sharing is caring. You totally missed my point, brotato chip.

Listen here, Mr. Newly Appointed Supervisor, according the dictionary, you are incorrect, and I am absolutely astounding. Lets start with the orthodox definition of "build". The dictionary clearly defines build as, "putting parts or material together over a period or time" . "Build" can be used synonymously with assemble, form, institute, initiate, increase, develop, embellish, amplify, refine, improve, or perfect. Scale is never mentioned when defining build. Therefore, your notion that a build can be measured in relevancy by money spent, or scale, is falsely postulated. Furthermore, the red stripes on your truck would look better if they were at more of an angle, WADR.

Now to further support my factual statement that you sought to discredit, lets refer once again to the dictionary. Your screen name is "VenumTruck". And while the chicks in your area may fall for your bravado, we here on the most amazing website on planet earth, also known as the Viper Truck Club of America, are not so easily charmed or impressed. "Venum" is not a real word. In fact, it is a trade name belonging to a manufacturer of mixed martial arts apparel and equipment. What this brand has to do with your truck, I do not know. However, I assume that you are either a redneck, hick, wannabe, cage fighter, or, you merely misused the word "venum" instead of "venom". Either way, you are a walking, or more likely at this time, sitting, personification of incorrectness.

The third section of the statement I used to open my portion our dialog, states that I am absolutely astounding. It only seems fair to validate my statement using the same authoritative document that we used to prove that minor modifications are classified as a "build", and to prove that you are incorrect about everything - we will use the dictionary. Unlike "Venum", "caveman" is not a made up word. It is actually a noun. Page 987 of the Websters Revised Dictionary, 2014 Revision, states that caveman means, "man who is alpha in every way, especially fictional internet squabbles". And if that doesn't constitute for absolutely astounding, I don't know what does.

My first paragraph applies to you, too.

I wrote you off as a dick and then I talked to you and confirmed that you are a dick. :D
In other news, this made me LOL.

Last edited:
Maybe he already had half a tank in it. Did you ever think of that, modded-tractor-dude?

This is full on blasphemy! Don't you know that the Volant mad alone puts you at over 700rwhp!? What the heck were you thinking, bro?

Listen here, Mr. Newly Appointed Supervisor, according the dictionary, you are incorrect, and I am absolutely astounding. Lets start with the orthodox definition of "build". The dictionary clearly defines build as, "putting parts or material together over a period or time" . "Build" can be used synonymously with assemble, form, institute, initiate, increase, develop, embellish, amplify, refine, improve, or perfect. Scale is never mentioned when defining build. Therefore, your notion that a build can be measured in relevancy by money spent, or scale, is falsely postulated. Furthermore, the red stripes on your truck would look better if they were at more of an angle, WADR.

Now to further support my factual statement that you sought to discredit, lets refer once again to the dictionary. Your screen name is "VenumTruck". And while the chicks in your area may fall for your bravado, we here on the most amazing website on planet earth, also known as the Viper Truck Club of America, are not so easily charmed or impressed. "Venum" is not a real word. In fact, it is a trade name belonging to a manufacturer of mixed martial arts apparel and equipment. What this brand has to do with your truck, I do not know. However, I assume that you are either a redneck, hick, wannabe, cage fighter, or, you merely misused the word "venum" instead of "venom". Either way, you are a walking, or more likely at this time, sitting, personification of incorrectness.

The third section of the statement I used to open my portion our dialog, states that I am absolutely astounding. It only seems fair to validate my statement using the same authoritative document that we used to prove that minor modifications are classified as a "build", and to prove that you are incorrect about everything - we will use the dictionary. Unlike "Venum", "caveman" is not a made up word. It is actually a noun. Page 987 of the Websters Revised Dictionary, 2014 Revision, states that caveman means, "man who is alpha in every way, especially fictional internet squabbles". And if that doesn't constitute for absolutely astounding, I don't know what does.

My first paragraph applies to you, too.

In other news, this made me LOL.

Chris…there is so much fail in this. My name is not Venum Truck…Look at it again…Its Venom Truck. VENOM.. Where are you getting this Venum thing from?? And you missed the most IMPORTANT part of my comment, where I called you "brotato chip". You were supposed to catch on to that and call me another bro related word….Venum…LOL…Thanks for playing Caveman.

Chris…there is so much fail in this. My name is not Venum Truck…Look at it again…Its Venom Truck. VENOM.. Where are you getting this Venum thing from?? And you missed the most IMPORTANT part of my comment, where I called you "brotato chip". You were supposed to catch on to that and call me another bro related word….Venum…LOL…Thanks for playing Caveman.

1) brotato chip wasn't in my dictionary, and Siri couldn't understand me when I said it, so I got confused

2) I was, uh, kidding about that part. :eek: Nice to see my humor come through

3) That's it? I present an argument so full of holes that even I was embarrassed for me, and all I get is the part where you point out the most obvious? I am disappoint.

359pun.jpg

Last edited:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back