Veyron Sighting! Pictures included!

BigBlackQC

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Found a Veyron here in Daytona. Spoke with the gentlemen who owns the car and got to look all inside and out.

Attachments

• Veyron1.JPG
    Veyron1.JPG
    783.9 KB · Views: 214
Last edited:
Thats insane bro... I wonder what he does for a living haha... how old was he?

I know I'm in the minority here, but I like the looks of those cars.:)

But then I like banana and beer floats.:eek: ;) :D

Silverback said:
I know I'm in the minority here, but I like the looks of those cars.:)

But then I like banana and beer floats.:eek: ;) :D

I'm right there with ya. I like the shape and the concept of such a vehicle. That particular color combination doesn't do anything for me. But if he offered to give it to me. I could live with it.:p I'll leave the banana and beer floats to you though.

maybe late 30s, early 40s.

No, didn't drive it... i don't think even on my luckiest day that would happen!

Here's another pic, my truck in the background!

Attachments

• Veyron2.JPG
    Veyron2.JPG
    509.5 KB · Views: 145
BigBlackQC said:
maybe late 30s, early 40s.

No, didn't drive it... i don't think even on my luckiest day that would happen!

Here's another pic, my truck in the background!

Nice QC :D

That is one sickass car. 0-60 in 2.5 seconds. Dude man had his ducks in a row able to shell out 1.3 million. For that much I'd walk to a store even if the closest one was 10 miles away.

05 Nemesis Prime said:
That is one sickass car. 0-60 in 2.5 seconds. Dude man had his ducks in a row able to shell out 1.3 million. For that much I'd walk to a store even if the closest one was 10 miles away.

I guess if you can afford it, your not gonna worry much about Parking Lot dings!!:p :D

Marc T said:
I guess if you can afford it, your not gonna worry much about Parking Lot dings!!:p :D
He should be worried about guys like me that will rub one out all over the engine bay.
:D

Black1 said:
WTF was he doing??? Looks like he took it to the grocery store! :dontknow: :eek:

I TOLD him NOT to take it to the store! :mad:

:D :rock:

LOL....exactly................thats a sick ride for sure, your lucky to even see one, most of us will never see one in person..........ugly ass color though.........the other thing that bothers me is how the black SRT is parked up front with other vehicles parked next to it!!! OMG......thats my nightmare!!!! LOL......I always park as far away as possible.......I hate door dings!!! Visitors in rental cars here, they just dont give a shit.

patrick

That car is bad ass fast and cost is Everest high 1.5M.....but I am sorry to say....it is butt ugly..:(

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back