Veyron Sighting! Pictures included!

BigBlackQC said:
Found a Veyron here in Daytona. Spoke with the gentlemen who owns the car and got to look all inside and out.
By the time I'm 40 I'm goona Break the bank and get one. I'm not going to take the money with me anyways so whats the point of keep saving and saving. Six feet under I won't be buried with my houses and cars.

I saw Ralph Lauren driving his on 95 in Connecticut about 2 weeks ago. He just tapped the pedal when i revved next to him and was gone.

K-80-123 said:
That car is bad ass fast and cost is Everest high 1.5M.....but I am sorry to say....it is butt ugly..:(

So, I'm butt ugly also and ....................

Never mind.:eek: That analogy just doesn't work.:( ;) :D

The color combo looked pretty sick I thought.... I've always loved black and blue, kinda thought about doing blue accents on my truck, but haven't gotten around to it yet.

And yes, the QC was parked next to other cars... and notice the lovely parking job on the 1st try!!!! hehehe

One thing I will say.... all the pictures and videos in the world don't do that car ANY FRIGGEN JUSTICE!!!!!

Silverback said:
So, I'm butt ugly also and ....................

Never mind.:eek: That analogy just doesn't work.:( ;) :D

I'm Handsome But If silverback if you have one of these your hairy ass will get laid all the time:rock: :rock: :rock:

Annu Kumar said:
I'm Handsome But If silverback if you have one of these your hairy ass will get laid all the time:rock: :rock: :rock:
That's why he bought the Yellow SRT-10.

05 Nemesis Prime said:
That is one sickass car. 0-60 in 2.5 seconds. Dude man had his ducks in a row able to shell out 1.3 million. For that much I'd walk to a store even if the closest one was 10 miles away.
I read, I think on ViperAlley, Bugatti has developed a higher performance ECU (or something???) that will increase boost enough to make in the neighborhood of 1,200hp. Available to all Veyron owners for Free!:rock:

This is a repost of mine.....but we need to appreciate again....watch the whole vid....the guy has got Iron Balls to go that fast but it really shows what this Veyron is capable of.....the driver is emotional at the end.....most of the vid is in cab and really is worth watching.

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x15...n-at-top-speed

James May gets emotional anytime he gets going over 60 mph. :)

The saddest thing about the Veyron is that it costs 300% more than the Sledgehammer and it's still slower.

Kevan said:
James May gets emotional anytime he gets going over 60 mph. :)

The saddest thing about the Veyron is that it costs 300% more than the Sledgehammer and it's still slower.

Yes.... It's UGLY.... Yes..... It's EXPENSIVE..... And yes, it's UGLY. :D

But, it's still BAD ASS..... and it's STILL 300% MORE than the "Sledgehammer" EVER could be. Because the "Sledgehammer" is still just a 'Vette. :dontknow: ;)

....... Signed,
'Vette Owner. :eek:

Black1 said:
....and it's STILL 300% MORE than the "Sledgehammer" EVER could be. Because the "Sledgehammer" is still just a 'Vette. :dontknow: ;)

....... Signed,
'Vette Owner. :eek:
And yet still slower.
:D

John you just lost 70 percent of the membership with your reference to an Edsel.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back