Veyron Sighting! Pictures included!

Prof said:
John you just lost 70 percent of the membership with your reference to an Edsel.

Damn it Roy, that's what Google is for. Let em look it up.:D

Besides, I figured I would be safe picking on an Edsel as no one here would own one.

hmm

SilvrSRT10 said:
I'm right there with ya. I like the shape and the concept of such a vehicle. That particular color combination doesn't do anything for me. But if he offered to give it to me. I could live with it.:p I'll leave the banana and beer floats to you though.

I think it's butt ugly, although the truck in the background is definately a keeper :)
Perry

mauiSRT/10 said:
LOL....exactly................thats a sick ride for sure, your lucky to even see one, most of us will never see one in person..........ugly ass color though.........the other thing that bothers me is how the black SRT is parked up front with other vehicles parked next to it!!! OMG......thats my nightmare!!!! LOL......I always park as far away as possible.......I hate door dings!!! Visitors in rental cars here, they just dont give a shit.

patrick

amen brother! I get my exercise walking accross walmart parking lots. I know those people hate me for parking sideways. :dontknow:

Perry

Hamrhead said:
I read, I think on ViperAlley, Bugatti has developed a higher performance ECU (or something???) that will increase boost enough to make in the neighborhood of 1,200hp. Available to all Veyron owners for Free!:rock:

OMG!:afraid:

Prof said:
John you just lost 70 percent of the membership with your reference to an Edsel.
He is showing his age, isn't he? But I know what he's talking about.:(
edsel.jpg

Last edited:
watery eyes

K-80-123 said:
This is a repost of mine.....but we need to appreciate again....watch the whole vid....the guy has got Iron Balls to go that fast but it really shows what this Veyron is capable of.....the driver is emotional at the end.....most of the vid is in cab and really is worth watching.

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x15...n-at-top-speed

After watching this vid I was thinking, yah...damn...my eyes would be watering too. This is what it's all about. I envy this guy. I'd love to do that.
Perry

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back