6. blackviper (red)

7. midnite runner (blue)

8 stanssrt ((red))

9. IronHead (Red)

JTS VENOM PERFORMANCE said:
trying to find out now for everyone

Well come on already :D :aetsch:
Do ya know yet? Do ya know yet?

Pretty much if it ain't yellow/black, silver/black, or red/black they don't have it. The whole circle lights up, but the viper head is either black or the color, they have both versions in all three colors, I think. If the viper head is black, the rest of the circle is colored and it shows up with the black viper head in the middle of the color, if the viper head is the color, the rest of the circle is black and the viper head shows up as the color.

it is designed to be lit up anytime the ashtray light is on. That's the tap/instructions provided in the kit. If someone wants it to light up with some other accessory (IE the dash lights) they'll have to run the appropriate source lead to the switch. It's a complete replacement of the existing factory switch.

1. cyalata (green) cant do

2. eddie (red)

3. VIPER (yellow)

4. Wesalbert (Red)

5. SRT2Slow (Red)

6. blackviper (red)

7. midnite runner (blue) cant do

8 stanssrt ((red))

9. IronHead (Red)

now since I jsut got this cleared up, I will let it run til maybe wednesday of next week ,,,,,,,,,,,,,maybe,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,the two with oddball colors , let me know,

but payment will be needed before ordering.

thanks bob

brat I told him I lost mine and the pecker head forgot he allready gave it to me LOLOL, eddie has a knob problem, his is empty:D

brat I told him I lost mine and the pecker head forgot he allready gave it to me LOLOL, eddie has a knob problem, his is empty:D
Not a problem Tony,I already have two in my collection,I am just buying up extra parts to have so that down the road if anybody needs anything I will be able to give them a hand.

Pretty much if it ain't yellow/black, silver/black, or red/black they don't have it. The whole circle lights up, but the viper head is either black or the color, they have both versions in all three colors, I think. If the viper head is black, the rest of the circle is colored and it shows up with the black viper head in the middle of the color, if the viper head is the color, the rest of the circle is black and the viper head shows up as the color.

it is designed to be lit up anytime the ashtray light is on. That's the tap/instructions provided in the kit. If someone wants it to light up with some other accessory (IE the dash lights) they'll have to run the appropriate source lead to the switch. It's a complete replacement of the existing factory switch.

1. cyalata (green) cant do

2. eddie (red)

3. VIPER (yellow)

4. Wesalbert (Red)

5. SRT2Slow (Red)

6. blackviper (red)

8 stanssrt ((red))

9. IronHead (Red)

now since I jsut got this cleared up, I will let it run til maybe wednesday of next week ,,,,,,,,,,,,,maybe,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,the two with oddball colors , let me know,

but payment will be needed before ordering.

thanks bob
:burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout:

1. cyalata (red) FIXED FOR YA BUD!

2. eddie (red)

3. VIPER (yellow)

4. Wesalbert (Red)

5. SRT2Slow (Red)

6. blackviper (red)

8 stanssrt ((red))

9. IronHead (Red)

cyalata said:
1. cyalata (red) FIXED FOR YA BUD!

2. eddie (red)

3. VIPER (yellow)

4. Wesalbert (Red)

5. SRT2Slow (Red)

6. blackviper (red)

8 stanssrt ((red))

9. IronHead (Red)

k buddy, kinda taking off till monday, but still here in a way:D getting some things caught up and taken care of that I really need to ;)

they dont have blue buddy,

but going to put the order in , those interested let me know asap

oh crap - i 4got about this - Tony when do you need the $$

Back