Viper car section?

JTS VENOM PERFORMANCE

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
We have o many members now that have bought or have the viper cars, is it possible to have a section also for viper cars?

Or possibly a section for jsut hi po cars?

sleeper said:
No, this is a truck forum.

I agree but I think most of have an interest for fast cars. It would be really nice too have instead of the posts going into the general section... Just my 2 cents.

Will

Great idea Stinker, I'd be in favor of it. :)

On the one hand, we could just stop hanging here and move on to the car forums. :(

I like the Viper car section alternative better myself. I kind of like it here.:rock:

sleeper said:

my god , why not ? :confused: :dontknow:
we have fridaya$$,mondaym...,Fword,Ho things etc...a viper ( and fast cars ) would be nice , :rock: :rock: , look , most are members with trucks or ex-truck members...friends, that's the most important , not the steel you're riding :rock:

PS Silverback :dontknow: a cobra isn't a fast car ....:p :D :D

Gee, I think I suggested this once or twice before......

I see no reason why good people would have to deal with the crap on Viper Alley just to talk about their ride...

Good idea Tony, it sounds better coming from you anyway

VJ

MYuGiOh Motorsports said:
Gee, I think I suggested this once or twice before......

I see no reason why good people would have to deal with the crap on Viper Alley just to talk about their ride...

Good idea Tony, it sounds better coming from you anyway

VJ

I'm just bored buddy:D looking wwwwwwwwwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy back at post of my buds and seen your suggestion and figured what the heck:p

If we mention it 6 more times inthe next three years it might happen:D LOLOL

Happy T day dude

ViperTruck2933 said:
Great idea Stinker, I'd be in favor of it. :)

On the one hand, we could just stop hanging here and move on to the car forums. :(

I like the Viper car section alternative better myself. I kind of like it here.:rock:

ME Too!!

Stinker said:
If we mention it 6 more times inthe next three years it might happen:D LOLOL

Happy T day dude

Happy Thanksgiving there Tony

I hope it doesn't take 3 years....

A normal evolution to the truck is the car. We have the best group of folks anywhere and we prove it time and time again. We have room for more in the family, even the little sexier sisters to the Truck!

VJ

sleeper said:

This was basically the response I got when I inquired about a Ram SRT section over on the VCA site.

I have found site specific places are not very open to bringing in other types of vehicles. While at the same time a entire brand/automaker site has issues keeping the attention of "specailty" car owners.

Is this because "specailty" car owners feel, well special?? :dontknow: :dontknow:

94rt10ohio said:
This was basically the response I got when I inquired about a Ram SRT section over on the VCA site.

OH GOD, do we have to be like them?

moparracing said:
i agree, this is a ram srt-10 truck forum.......

while not trying to run off car owners, what's next: a lightning truck section ?:dontknow:
I believe just about everyone that has joined this forum has meet with a warm welcome, Ram SRT-10 Truck or not. What we have works,Why mess it up? Just my .02.

JRSVIPR said:
I believe just about everyone that has joined this forum has meet with a warm welcome, Ram SRT-10 Truck or not. What we have works,Why mess it up? Just my .02.
don't get me wrong...... i'm not saying if you don't have a ram srt-10, leave...... everyone is welcome, but this is a site for ram srt-10 trucks !!!:rock:

moparracing said:
don't get me wrong...... i'm not saying if you don't have a ram srt-10, leave...... everyone is welcome, but this is a site for ram srt-10 trucks !!!:rock:
I guess i did not come across correctly, I also feel strongly about this remaining a Viper Truck site.:rock:

Thanks everyone for the Requests. This is was designed for the Viper Truck....and making sections for other vehicles could get out of control (Some want 'Fast cars' section, some want 'off road vehicle' sections, 'Lightning section', Lowered truck sections, etc..). All Non-Truck vehicle talk can go in the Non-offensive Off Topic (not truck related) section.

Thanks for thinking of ideas :)

-Red

I think it should just be a general area to talk about other cars. If it is labeled "General Car Section" someone with a Supra will probably not be psoting 100 times a day here. Likewise it would still give guys who have other cars the ability to possibly come across someone else who has the same ride!
Example - Patrick or Tim...you guys have Vipers with Roe's...can you tell me about how awesome that is because I may want to do that one day. Actually, can we meet in person so I can knock you out and steal all the stuff off you car that I don't have:D :p ;) :D because I am jealous...:D
See how great that section would be!

So who wants to give me there address first:D

BurntRubber said:
I think it should just be a general area to talk about other cars. If it is labeled "General Car Section" someone with a Supra will probably not be psoting 100 times a day here. Likewise it would still give guys who have other cars the ability to possibly come across someone else who has the same ride!
Example - Patrick or Tim...you guys have Vipers with Roe's...can you tell me about how awesome that is because I may want to do that one day. Actually, can we meet in person so I can knock you out and steal all the stuff off you car that I don't have:D :p ;) :D because I am jealous...:D
See how great that section would be!

So who wants to give me there address first:D
Hehe, one ride in a S/C car and you'd be hooked. :D :D :D

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back