Viper "Fangs" ignition keys and instructions

Thanks for the orders guys. Although not a go fast part, it sure makes for a better looking interior when in your ignition :drool:
Rid that ugly gray ram head for a Viper "Fangs" key. Simple conversion that is a great conversation piece even just on your keychain ;)

Viper Blue SnakeSkin Dipped Fangs key ;)
Back on my feet and slowly catching up to orders :burnout:

When i get this tax refund I'll be texting you probably the day of haha. But yeah looks great just gotta get it cut and installed now :)

Red and black look so sexy together! Can't help that. However I am interested in 1 key with the instructions please. I would like the Viper "Fangs" head to be red with the rest of the key stock black. This way I will be able to get rid of my Ram key, and give my wife the stock Viper key I have.

on my 04, the key is a Grey Sentry Key- it has to be programmed to the SKIM module for vehicle security... :/ , but i hydro-dipped my key snakeskin red myself :) win hahah , awesome mods, wish i could run the viper head keys

on my 04, the key is a Grey Sentry Key- it has to be programmed to the SKIM module for vehicle security... :/ , but i hydro-dipped my key snakeskin red myself :) win hahah , awesome mods, wish i could run the viper head keys

You can run the Viper head key. I send Instructions on how to work with Sentry :rock:

Red and black look so sexy together! Can't help that. However I am interested in 1 key with the instructions please. I would like the Viper "Fangs" head to be red with the rest of the key stock black. This way I will be able to get rid of my Ram key, and give my wife the stock Viper key I have.

Can do bud. Give me a shout at [email protected]

Our latest creation by a member

We were asked to do this Fangs key with the factory logo look in mind.
Enjoy

Need a way to get rid of the key completely and have a remote key fob like the newer cars.. that way you don't have to use a key to start it..

Im interested in these. Just got my 05 qc but it only came with one key. Not sure how that may affect using your keys. For example, if reprogramming my chip is needed, i think i need two stock keys and have the dealer do it. Do these fang keys mod disable the chip? Should i get a second chipped key before getting yours?

Interested in a set for my 04 RC "Black with the Red Logo but not the bright Viper red, just a bit darker to match the bottom of my truck. What do you think, can it be done? Shoot me a PM with any questions, concerns, price, instructions....
Thanks
Paul
20150523_154727_zpswpu0xied.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Interested in a set for my 04 RC "Black with the Red Logo but not the bright Viper red, just a bit darker to match the bottom of my truck. What do you think, can it be done? Shoot me a PM with any questions, concerns, price, instructions....
Thanks
Paul
20150523_154727_zpswpu0xied.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
Which hood are you running on your truck? I would love to get the one you're using for mine!

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back