Viper Registry News

Blue, and I need it after what I read today

Jeff, I lied to you yesterday. I told you I would finish the VCAs today, but I finished them last night. I hope you can accept my sincerest apology, not to mention I'm attempting to shift your mind in a different direction. (Yes, I saw the thread on VOTW) If you would kindly send me the next set of VINs I will get working on them. :D

I will put them together tonight and send them to you

Been a busy day, got a little ofer 1300 non registered Viper Trucks loaded up to the seachable DB, shooting for 2500 by the end of the day

Nope, didn't contiune for to much longer. Life required my attentions so I only got to about 1370

Progress...
I have a total of 4867 Viper Trucks added
I have a total of 808 Vipers added

At least I can see the dent now 5675 of 38,300 or so done.............. Yahoo

Considering doing this

picture.php

Still have a few changes I'm going to make based on some suggestions

Thoughts?

Don't tell me, I'm the only one that can see the picture.....

If so, here another attempt

Attachments

• RegCert.jpg
    RegCert.jpg
    57 KB · Views: 52
Will have a different version up tonight

Well, it's been a while since my last update, so here it is...

Progress....

1955 Vipers have been uploaded
8868 Viper Trucks have been uploaded

With just over 26k more Vipers to upload and a little over 1k Viper Trucks, it will keep me busy for some time to come.

Still waiting on my embossing stamp, the first one was delivered...... with spelling errors... %*%$^*&%^*&

I was hoping to already have it because I have a bunch of these to get in the mail
picture.php

Well, back at it, y'all have a good weekend, looking forward to see how the GTG in Texas goes

Cheers
Vj

Don't go buy one yet....

But they will be $8.00. I will need a picture of the truck (min 1024 x 768) being or is registered, I will put it in a new background, I'm going to use the one in the example, it will just be lightened up a bit, and then I will mail them off. Will also be doing a digital one that I can send by email, cost to be determined as it's just my time under consideration.

Side view pictures are the best btw

Anyway, as I get closer and have a good example of the lightened background and embossed, I'll post it up. So far, I've only done Bright Silver Metallic trucks, may change the certificate up a bit color wise for the other colors, except for black

Last edited:
Appreciate everything you do Jeff. I have mine framed and sitting on the lower shelf in my dining room. Everyone who has seen it, say it looks great.

Appreciate everything you do Jeff. I have mine framed and sitting on the lower shelf in my dining room. Everyone who has seen it, say it looks great.

Thank You Sir.

Everyone that got an emailed version will get an embossed one too.... :rock:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back