Viper Registry News

Registry has been on my sig since it began Jeff . That makes it extremely relevant.
I do remember, and I appreciate that you updated the link to the wiki and not the forum

Had one of them moments again today. I had someone validate the Registry using fuckin Scotty Foreman as the expert

and people wonder why I don’t give a shit anymore

Add another nail in the Registry coffin

Who's Scotty foreman? He is probably stupid anyways

We don't. Maybe he's an ai bot

We don't. Maybe he's an ai bot
Not a bot, venomous1 on this site. The go to guy for a lot of folks in Texas. His value to that community continues. His expert status in my work is zero, just like my expertise in his world from me is zero.

I just going to stay in my lane and not comment on his work, value and MO.

that little conversation with Erik cemented in the value of what I do. I done what no one else did. I pissed off a lot of people with it in both the Viper and Viper Truck community.

and, I don’t give a shit

the Registry continues (All be it really slow). I changed the process a few weeks ago on my web site. People have to come here and post publically for information.

sorry all, both the positive and negative will be for all to see.

there may even be a new thread with screen shots

ugh

fuck the bullshit

Not a bot, venomous1 on this site. The go to guy for a lot of folks in Texas. His value to that community continues. His expert status in my work is zero, just like my expertise in his world from me is zero.

I just going to stay in my lane and not comment on his work, value and MO.

that little conversation with Erik cemented in the value of what I do. I done what no one else did. I pissed off a lot of people with it in both the Viper and Viper Truck community.

and, I don’t give a shit

the Registry continues (All be it really slow). I changed the process a few weeks ago on my web site. People have to come here and post publically for information.

sorry all, both the positive and negative will be for all to see.

there may even be a new thread with screen shots

ugh

fuck the bullshit
Yes! Because without any of that I am in the dark as to what your comments mean - if they can post their comments anywhere then it's fair to share them- IMO

Wow. And we know your info is not - i repeat not false info to sell plaques!!

with his statement I would say he may have a little "green" streak going on!

Ignore him. Continue your dedicated work :cool:

Ugh

Attachments

• IMG_3965.png
    IMG_3965.png
    679.2 KB · Views: 6
  • IMG_3966.png
    IMG_3966.png
    739.9 KB · Views: 6
  • IMG_3967.png
    IMG_3967.png
    665.1 KB · Views: 5
IIRC he was banned?

Yep, my memory serves

Last edited:
I’m just done with the back room bullshit. If you think my data is shit, say it, stand behind it and then fuck off.

I’m no longer in this to provide information to everyone, just to those interested

Starting with what's in my in basket that I've ignored since went on vacation

Yes! Because without any of that I am in the dark as to what your comments mean - if they can post their comments anywhere then it's fair to share them- IMO
I had no idea about any of this ..

Ummmm no, I won’t be working on the Vipers, well, at least until the Viper Trucks are completely done.

fair warning, I will screen shot questions and post them from now on

:D:eek::D better be nice everyone!

transparency

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back