Viper Truck "Club" of America - Looking for Regional Reps

Jeff,

I am also a member in a mercedes club. This club is officially registered
at mercedes benz and gives benefit to all members when buying parts at mercedes dealer or other benefits at official mercedes car shows.

Could be an idea to contact the SRT marketing guys directly, maybe
they have a certain budget for such an "official" idea.

This would give this forum and all members a new approach.

On Facebook is a guy called Adam Barrera from drivesrt.com who we contacted to inform him about our european gtg and he was really excited to write an article about it. We just have to feed him with info and pics.

Easy to understand that all of the people adore Ralph Gilles for his job and his position at SRT but if he doesnt know this forum its really sad ! Really sorry as this place is not hard to find.....:dontknow:

Jeff,

I am also a member in a mercedes club. This club is officially registered
at mercedes benz and gives benefit to all members when buying parts at mercedes dealer or other benefits at official mercedes car shows.

Could be an idea to contact the SRT marketing guys directly, maybe
they have a certain budget for such an "official" idea.

This would give this forum and all members a new approach.

On Facebook is a guy called Adam Barrera from drivesrt.com who we contacted to inform him about our european gtg and he was really excited to write an article about it. We just have to feed him with info and pics.

Easy to understand that all of the people adore Ralph Gilles for his job and his position at SRT but if he doesnt know this forum its really sad ! Really sorry as this place is not hard to find.....:dontknow:

I've exchanged messages with Adam (as the Viper Registry) he is pretty cool. I think before I want to put that foot forward as the VTCoA, we need to have some sort of organization to what we do. I think we can win Ralph over. he just needs to know when and where things are happening and show up to places he's going to be

Jeff, just give me a shout whenever i can help on this side of the pond....:rock:

Thank You Sir, be careful, you just may be the first Regional Leader :D

we need sum gtgs up north here!!!.....want some formal recognition-we need to get a convoy on the HOTROD powertour!!!

I've exchanged messages with Adam (as the Viper Registry) he is pretty cool. I think before I want to put that foot forward as the VTCoA, we need to have some sort of organization to what we do. I think we can win Ralph over. he just needs to know when and where things are happening and show up to places he's going to be

Cool idea getting some recognition for the Viper trucks.

Sounds kinda like SRT Viper Truck stalkers for Gilles. I just picture a bunch of Viper trucks lurking slowly behind Gilles, stopping when he stops, moving when he moves... :D

With the nola motorsports track open in New Orleans, Maybe we can see if the VCOA and the VTCOA want to do a GTG or maybe in Austin with the circuit of the americas track. If someone can send me the logo there are many sign and decal stores around here so i can get one made.

Here's the one we did way back when

Attachments

• Art-0046.jpg
    Art-0046.jpg
    17.6 KB · Views: 1,254
Jeff,
I have talked to Ralph about our Trucks, and he is a big fan (said silver was his favorite color) of them. Also said he appreciates all SRT owners for the loyality.
If Ralph or the SRT group was presented with some type "organized Club" for our 10s might be promising.
Also here (in Ohio) SRT-10 trucks are accepted in the Ohio Viper Club of America.
I would be interested in joining the Club.

Jeff,
I have talked to Ralph about our Trucks, and he is a big fan (said silver was his favorite color) of them. Also said he appreciates all SRT owners for the loyality.
If Ralph or the SRT group was presented with some type "organized Club" for our 10s might be promising.
Also here (in Ohio) SRT-10 trucks are accepted in the Ohio Viper Club of America.
I would be interested in joining the Club.

We have Kevan to thank for the progress in Ohio. Kevan is one of the BEST!

Your already in the Club, we just need some organization .... Oh and keep talkin to Ralph

ya mean like have monthly meetins, dues, food, booze & broads type club????

i would go for one of them stickers with a Fangs theme

and i beg to differ with Scott, most "old farts" don't have a clue bout our beasts. its been the youngsters that know what they are:rock:

Last edited:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back