Viper Truck "Club" of America - Looking for Regional Reps

This Saturday will be a GTG for the SoCal guys out in Famoso drag strip in Bakersfield. I will be heading out there.

Had a good time there, enjoy it

The dealership that I work at is very active in the Jeep community in the area and I may also be able to get them to host VTCOA monthly meetings or something along those lines.

Did the black truck have lambo doors?

No it didn't, this 10 was "all original" with 4200 miles on it. (Which I asked how can you say its all original when to have Bassini headers, cat-less mids and MBRP rear exhaust) All he did was brag about how he got it and how all it does is sit in his garage and collect dust.
Of course when he didnt win modern truck class, got all pissed off and left screamin out the parking lot. Wosrt part was when he left, tearin out the parking lot his 10 sounded like a Honda with a fart tip. Guys where like that thing sounds like $h!t!. Which I'm sure was just his particular exhaust set up.

Last edited:
No it didn't, this 10 was "all original" with 4200 miles on it. (Which I asked how can you say its all original when to have Bassini headers, cat-less mids and MBRP rear exhaust) All he did was brag about how he got it and how all it does is sit in his garage and collect dust.
Of course when he didnt win modern truck class, got all pissed off and left screamin out the parking lot. Wosrt part was when he left, tearin out the parking lot his 10 sounded like a Honda with a fart tip. Guys where like that thing sounds like $h!t!. Which I'm sure was just his particular exhaust set up.

That is really embarassing.

Well many need to DRIVE their trucks!! Show up at a car show or track outing. Make your presence known. Go to your local hot spot and educate the younger ones that have no idea our trucks exist! :)

I've run across a lot of people, who have never heard of our trucks. Its always been one of my favorite vehicles, but I only know of a handful of people who realize actually what I have. Its a shame because these trucks have more personality than almost anything made anymore. Somebody will probably make them illegal before too long because they are too much fun.
When I got mine, it was completely debadged. I wonder if getting new badges back would help.

I've done all mine without the goofy snake

picture.php

The one I had on my truck was simple, just said www.VTCoA.com

Last edited:
This is all done on paint so not perfect lol. Since Fangs is our emblem thought it might work.

Attachments

• vtcoa new logo 2.jpg
    vtcoa new logo 2.jpg
    35.3 KB · Views: 492
ya'll just let me know what logo ya'll decide on...I can run a clearance to get rid of the current stock of the old stuff i have, or i can just raise the price to offset and just throw them away for all new stuff

Cool idea getting some recognition for the Viper trucks.

Sounds kinda like SRT Viper Truck stalkers for Gilles. I just picture a bunch of Viper trucks lurking slowly behind Gilles, stopping when he stops, moving when he moves... :D
LOL! :D

That looks like a frog:( need something better
Hate to say it, but my first thought when I saw it was also "frog".

I've run across a lot of people, who have never heard of our trucks. Its always been one of my favorite vehicles, but I only know of a handful of people who realize actually what I have. Its a shame because these trucks have more personality than almost anything made anymore. Somebody will probably make them illegal before too long because they are too much fun.
When I got mine, it was completely debadged. I wonder if getting new badges back would help.
I'll obtain a set of V6 MAGNUM badges if you promise to put them on! :D

How about something to this effect.
I'm digging the first one you posted!

I like this one, there can be more than one option.... Right?:dontknow:
You mean like "choose 1 for english, press to for espanola"? :D

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back