Viper Truck "Club" of America - Looking for Regional Reps

Last edited:
Nominees/Volunteers... (There can be more than one nominee, just trying to get a sense of who would like to do this and if we need to vote, we can.... So don't be shy)

VPRPRWD - Northeast Regional Rep
LightningKiller - Northeast Regional Rep
505'sfastestViper - Southwest Regional Rep

I do need to add the word volunteer, as that would apply also

LightningKiller , wishing for a faster than speedy recovery

Thanks brother!

What are the responsibilities?

Right now, not a whole lot.

Someone who can spearhead a GTG at local venues

Maybe learn where Vipers will be at local events and crash there party (sort-to-speak)

Starts being a collective presence around the country. There is no way we could do a national event at this time, but local well attended events yes. Show up as the Viper Truck Club of America, instead of... "Hey did ya see that Ram over there with the viper motor"

I know things will not happen over night, but the end game is to get invited to SRT Events, Viper Events, Mopar Events as the Viper Truck Club of America. Just being proactive. The event with Dan Cragin was a good start. Got a little attention and we need to keep that going. The Euro event is already getting good attention and we need to build on that. Arska and Mick have worked their butts off with a few others to get the word out and have a big showing.

I know there is going to be good days, bad days, disappointment, however, I think it would be a hell of a lot more fun trying than not doing anything at all. The Reps would probably arang meet times, locations any thing they can. Answer questions, it could be just about anything. I used to arange meet times all the time for our local Mopar Club, get the word out of whats going on. We kept it as simple as possible. The key is to work on local events and promote the VTCoA and then go from there.

What are the responsibilities?
The responsibilities are as follows:
1.) post one new time slip per month
2.) buy all members in region one mod per quarter
3.) video all races, of all members, and post only wins on youtube.

There is probably more, but that's all we have for now.

1.) post one new time slip per month
2.) buy all members in region one mod per quarter
3.) video all races, of all members, and post only wins on youtube.

That is awesome

1.) post one new time slip per month with a new pb
2.) members purchase the regional rep one mod per quarter
3.) hire SRTBrad to video all races, of all members, and post only wins on youtube
4.) general awesomeness is a must

Your list is very thorough and I believe all proposed nominees have what it takes, except for me. I couldn't allow the members to purchase gifts for me. :D

Well, it looks like we start of small and concentrate on the Southwest and Northeast. I have Dom's number, so Andy, could you PM me you Number, I would like to chat with you if it's OK. Dom, I'll give you a call too

And it starts, a very small beginning to an organized Viper Truck Club

Well, it looks like we start of small and concentrate on the Southwest and Northeast. I have Dom's number, so Andy, could you PM me you Number, I would like to chat with you if it's OK. Dom, I'll give you a call too

And it starts, a very small beginning to an organized Viper Truck Club

pm sent.

Couldnt follow this thread yesterday, as i got knocked out from a guy called Captain Morgan :D

If you look for someone in Germany i would volunteer.

Due to language barriers in Europe it would make sense to have one per country. We are one Europe but still independent from each other.

All the best

Your list is very thorough and I believe all proposed nominees have what it takes, except for me. I couldn't allow the members to purchase gifts for me. :D
LMAO at "general awesomeness"! :D

But, it makes me sad that Jeff didn't ask for my number :(

LMAO at "general awesomeness"! :D

But, it makes me sad that Jeff didn't ask for my number :(

I can just send him your number, he probably just forgot to ask. :dontknow:
You have to forgive him he is very busy with everything going on. :D

I'm in Afghanistan until late spring/early summer, but I would like to nominate myself for At least central/northern Tennessee/southern Kentucky. Where I live at Ft. Campbell is right on the border of TN and KY, but my apartment is literally like 30 minutes or so from Nashville. There's a performance shop in Nashville (DBR High Performance) and they have a dyno and have done work on both SRT-10 Rams and Vipers. I've already discussed with another member on here trying to do a dyno day G2G at DBR when I get back. Also, there's a 1/8 mile track in Clarksville where I live and several 10's running around, including my buddy Jake. The Bowling Green 1/4 mile track isn't too far away either. Even Birmingham is only about 3 hours away and not a bad drive to do for a G2G for some of the Alabama people if we wanted to do a Bama/Tennessee G2G. Lot's of opportunities for fun events. I'd probably have to be a co-regional rep due to military training schedule and such, but would like to give it a shot. I'm also driving to Waco in the summer to have Venomous1 install my cam and do tuning. Once the truck is done, would be a great chance for local guys down that way to come to a "reveal" of my truck once it's done, have a little G2G or something. Just spitballing ideas.

Sorry Caveman,

Would love to chat with you concerning some organization in the VTCoA

Arska2, I'd already penciled you in as the primary rep for Europe, hope thats OK

Couldnt follow this thread yesterday, as i got knocked out from a guy called Captain Morgan :D

If you look for someone in Germany i would volunteer.

Due to language barriers in Europe it would make sense to have one per country. We are one Europe but still independent from each other.

All the best

@ Arne:
That is so true. Maybe you could also take on Austria and Switzerland ? They have mostly the same language as you.

@ Jeff:
If you look for somebody in Belgium i would volunteer.
As long as we don't know a lot of guys in France i would volunteer for France also, since i can speak and write French as well.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back