Viper Truck "Club" of America - Looking for Regional Reps

Few changes made

Good excited for the club

And you can Rep for thing going on in Louisiana, another reason why there can be more than one

Thank you for your time:D

This may take all weekend to get all set up. Got a million things going on and I'm working on some TOTM stuff too

We don't have to wait to get things going, your just on the clock 24/7 (like me) and the pay sucks LOL

I have a title i feel so special....can i ban people???

Nope

In fact, all life time ban will take a majority of the regional reps to say yes. Otherwise bans will be limited (except for spammers, they get an immediate axe). This also means as a Regional Rep, you can still be banned and....... Shaggy can still ban me. No one is above the rules (except Shaggy)

Jeff,

You have a hell of work already done and still in front of you !
Thanks for all your hard work, a club can only function/work with people like you :rock:

Btw i also feel a little special :D

But mainly because i am not in the US and still be a part of this big thing :rock:

I know, right now I'm just the guy pushing for some change, the guy asking for other members to put there efforts into a thing that has more potential than I think most of us would even imagine (including me). I'm not even trying to be a leader. That job will come to someone in time, but now is not that time. If we can excel at some pretty simple goals, we can get the rest of it done, built and organized in time

Nominees/Volunteers... (There can be more than one nominee, just trying to get a sense of who would like to do this and if we need to vote, we can.... So don't be shy)

VPRPRWD - Northeast Regional Rep
505'sfastestViper - Southwest Regional Rep
Yellow Venom - Western Canada Rep:rock:

I do need to add the word volunteer, as that would apply also

I would love to represent WESTERN CANADA!

Dom, Congrads from the guys in AZ. If there is anything we in Phoenix can help you with just let us know.

Also too, I think there should be two reps per region, like a president and a vise- president just incase the president can't be at a GTG for some reason and a little help in organizing stuff if a second hand is needed, just a thaught! ???

Also too, I think there should be two reps per region, like a president and a vise- president just incase the president can't be at a GTG for some reason and a little help in organizing stuff if a second hand is needed, just a thaught! ???

I agree, and I'm sure we can build to that point. I know some areas will become organized faster than other areas. We will need to discuss Presidents and VP's. I'm not sure we are at the point where that will come into play, however, I'm all for having more than one rep or several reps for a given region. I don't think we want to get into micro managing people, so if there are a couple of folks that work well with each other in a region (regional reps) they can take the initative to get things done without asking, they can just get er done

Vj

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back