Viper Truck "Club" of America - Looking for Regional Reps

Also, back when I had my SVT Focus, we had a great little community and did G2G's all the time and had an annual weekend G2G to drive the tail of the dragon in Tennessee. That's something else I'd like to organize or at least look into. Would be great for any of us in the southeast.

@ Arne:
That is so true. Maybe you could also take on Austria and Switzerland ? They have mostly the same language as you.

@ Jeff:
If you look for somebody in Belgium i would volunteer.
As long as we don't know a lot of guys in France i would volunteer for France also, since i can speak and write French as well.

Thank You sir

I'm just teasing you, Jeff :D Dom has Colorado covered and I'm quite confident that he is the right guy for the job. :)

Yea, but maybe you can coordinate that big car show in Grand Junction :drool:

In answer to a private question....

Yes, there will be a forum on the VTCoA that will allow the regional Reps to discuss plans, ideas and concerns privately before something it is presented formally.

No one that I'm aware of, haven't had a chance to look back through the posts to make sure I haven't missed anyone like caveman

The only thing that kept you in the West is tham big ass mountains, otherwise.... it would have been the bible belt for Colorado

The only thing that kept you in the West is tham big ass mountains, otherwise.... it would have been the bible belt for Colorado
I saw on the interwebz that Colorado is Southwest:
southwest.jpg

It's actually a written fact that Colorado is part of the Southwest.

Attachments

• Photo on 2-8-13 at 1.59 PM.jpg
    Photo on 2-8-13 at 1.59 PM.jpg
    57.6 KB · Views: 48
It's actually a written fact that Colorado is part of the Southwest.

You need a 2/3rd's vote from the Voting Regional Reps to have your state moved to a different region. Then it goes to the desk of the Administrator to accept or veto said move and then perform the move or send it back for a required 100% vote to have it moved without the Admin's input

You need a 2/3rd's vote from the Voting Regional Reps to have your state moved to a different region. Then it goes to the desk of the Administrator to accept or veto said move and then perform the move or send it back for a required 100% vote to have it moved without the Admin's input

That sounds like a lot of work. West it is.

I've always thought Colorado should be in the west anyways. :D

I used this map simply because it was done in crayon. Who can argue with a child. They are always right!

images

I used this map simply because it was done in crayon. Who can argue with a child. They are always right!

images

Something tells me the Alaska and Hawaii guys aren't going to be making those SoCal gtgs. :D

Wyoming is going to be surprised to find out they aren't in the SouthWest. They are going to have to find a place for all that snow.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back