Viper Truck "Club" of America - Looking for Regional Reps

Oh no, I just changed him that fast

Nice i think that's a great choice check the earlier thread i he deserved it been real good to me since I've been here

It's going to be a fun year

damn....been that long? LOL anything to get the attention of SRT and gilles would be awesome!

I wil be going to a car show next month. I met ralph Gilles last year he knows the trucks are still around

This is gonna be a good year to represent the RAM SRT-10, most of the Alberta trucks are are all together that I know of, except one !! And it better be gong by June!! Lol

This is gonna be a good year to represent the RAM SRT-10, most of the Alberta trucks are are all together that I know of, except one !! And it better be gong by June!! Lol

Not only will it be a GREAT year for the VTCOA, it'll be a GREAT future for our trucks as well :)
"Drive SRT hard! "

Yea, quite frankly we should all "Like" driveSRT on Facebook and let them know each time there is a gathering happening

tried them twice & both times some jerkweeds out of jersy hacked in screwed up my puter:mad::mad::mad:

Thoughts....
Design a new official VTCoA badge and have all club members get one. To be placed on our 10's in a specified location. Like a decal, but somehow "official".
T shirts, lids, keychains etc. with this new design to help with the costs for new club. Than next, maybe some larger window decals. Just a thought......

If reps PM me G2G and event details, I can post them on the drive SRT page on Facebook. I go on there all the time and have been in contact with the guy that maintains the page.

Thoughts....
Design a new official VTCoA badge and have all club members get one. To be placed on our 10's in a specified location. Like a decal, but somehow "official".
T shirts, lids, keychains etc. with this new design to help with the costs for new club. Than next, maybe some larger window decals. Just a thought......

If reps PM me G2G and event details, I can post them on the drive SRT page on Facebook. I go on there all the time and have been in contact with the guy that maintains the page.

Excellent suggestions all around. The input and effort from the members is what's going to take this from just talk to reality. Keep 'em coming!! :D

Thoughts....

How big do you want it? 3 x 3, 4 x 4 and what location are you thinking. :dontknow:

And I like this idea:rock:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back