Viper Truck "Club" of America - Looking for Regional Reps

Just keep in mind the owner (Shaggy) has final say. I'll pass on what ever y'all decide. Shaggy has always been open to things that make a possitive impact, so this is worth all the effort that is going on.

Yes, the forum should vote on it. Jeff pointed me to the "official" t-shirts and I ordered and received those yesterday. Just seems odd that this decal would have a different logo for the same club. :dontknow: I would still get the decal but they really should be the same if it's the "official" logo for the club.

I'll still pick up and buy whatever when it's produced so no problem there.

Right now the only Official Logo is the one in the Banner (as far as I know)

I don't think there has ever been discouragement to being inventive while promoting the VTCoA

It appears that most prefer the fangs emblem because it is the logo used for the same generation Viper engine that is in our trucks. I do like fangs better but will rock whatever decal we decide to go with. :D

Ill rock whatever just saw some people had worked on one and figured I'd tweak it out

I have both the banner logo and the one you posted at my sticker guy now. I will probably go with fangs though.

I don't think it really matters what Viper we have on the decal as long as it says: Viper Truck Club of America, www.VTCOA.com. We aren't selling a picture of a Viper we are selling Viper Club of America. Let's keep this simple.

I know what we are advertising but when people ask me what the logo is and i say a viper they say oh i thought it was a frog :dontknow:

Then don't use that decal, simple. But there are others that don't have a problem with that decal. I'm going to use the one that I like & you will never see it, so it shouldn't bother you. To each his own. Different strokes for different folks.

Got a few more things in the works, some of you will start seeing additional identification associated with your names... say tuned

I cleaned up the logo a bit tell me what you think.

Nice touch DOWURKSON! Nothing against the original logo but I do think that having FANGS as our logo makes a little more sense. This gets my vote!

Last edited by a moderator:
So the decal will have a different logo then what's on the t-shirts? Just my opinion but I really think it should be one design (t-shirts, decal, web page...etc).

I agree 100% I personally think it should be left alone! For one, some vendors have spent alot of their time and money making items using that emblem and now they will have to redo their hard work!
AND I don't see anything wrong with it, it stands out ands it different from all others!

I've had discussions with Shaggy on the Logo. The Official one will not be changing.

However.....

If someone wants to get with a decal shop and create a vinyl decal to put on there truck that is more to there liking that includes "Viper Truck Club of America", we are not going to get all bent out of shape

I've had discussions with Shaggy on the Logo. The Official one will not be changing.

However.....

If someone wants to get with a decal shop and create a vinyl decal to put on there truck that is more to there liking that includes "Viper Truck Club of America", we are not going to get all bent out of shape

That sounds very fair. Individuals who want to do their own thing can do so.

I do think that if the club produces decals then it should be with the "official" logo. That should hold true for anything the club produces. This way, all items are the same.

That sounds very fair. Individuals who want to do their own thing can do so.

I do think that if the club produces decals then it should be with the "official" logo. That should hold true for anything the club produces. This way, all items are the same.

110% :rock:

Since they were available I wear my VTCOA t-shirt to the Goodguys Car show in Pleasanton
CA with pride. So what ever logo is chosen sign me up. To everyone who is involved with this site you deserve a big applause because this site is awsome. The visual modifications part of it is my favorite, I like seeing what new mods everyone is doing. Even though I've been a member since 2011 it never gets old. Also due to my work schedule & family time i can not take the full reigns of it but I'd like to help out on the West Coast when ever I can with the club part of it. Our 10s are the baddest trucks on the road & deserve the recognition.

Since they were available I wear my VTCOA t-shirt to the Goodguys Car show in Pleasanton
CA with pride. So what ever logo is chosen sign me up. To everyone who is involved with this site you deserve a big applause because this site is awsome. The visual modifications part of it is my favorite, I like seeing what new mods everyone is doing. Even though I've been a member since 2011 it never gets old. Also due to my work schedule & family time i can not take the full reigns of it but I'd like to help out on the West Coast when ever I can with the club part of it. Our 10s are the baddest trucks on the road & deserve the recognition.

Goodman :congrats:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back