Viper Truck "Club" of America - Looking for Regional Reps

Ducati Hauler has some examples & sizes on his thread "Back Window Club Decal Ideas".
He suggest 8X13, 6 1/2X20, 13X13 & 10 1/2X20. I personally am looking at the 13X13. I want it large enough for people to read it at a distance and not large enough to cover my whole back window. I have asked Ducati to send me one of the examples & I'll have mine made here in Phoenix if we can't find a vendor. Just my 2cents.

I am with you guys on a decal.
I personally dont like decals on cars or trucks at all,
but for something like this i would do it as well.

We would be proud to show it over here.

What about our european friends ? :), do they put it on the left then?

Most of the euro guys drive the same side of the street as in US. ;)
Only UK is RHD (right hand drive).
Although we could also put a decall under the truck.. In Europe we drive over those small Euro and Asian cars ..... :D:D

Thoughts...

Glad the "badge" or decal idea is going forward. I know I would be glad to support a club with a decal that distinguishes the 10 with the VTCOA. It should be a reverse sticker for glass, non-permanent, install. Size is debatable, but what about the placement? Also, the cost can be kept low with a large turn out.
The rear glass is prime real estate...we may need a vote on it or how bout a command decision by the new area reps...

I am with you guys on a decal.
I personally dont like decals on cars or trucks at all,
but for something like this i would do it as well.
I am not a decal guy either, but I would certainly rock one for the VTCoA.

I would say it should be on the opposite side of driver.
+1. I couldn't agree more.

I'm gonna tie mine to some rope and do it bi plane style pulling a banner with VTCOA as I race in Mexico and pass fuggers :chain: They can watch the banner wave :rock:

I cleaned up the logo a bit tell me what you think.

Attachments

• VTCOA.jpg
    VTCOA.jpg
    7.6 KB · Views: 91
Last edited:
I have a local decal guy that will do them for me. I just emailed him the picture. Looks great dowurkson!

So the decal will have a different logo then what's on the t-shirts? Just my opinion but I really think it should be one design (t-shirts, decal, web page...etc).

I agree with you nettles, I actually bought a new shirt that will be here Tom. I just think that our logo needed a change, needed to be refined a bit. I agree with Venomous maybe the forum should vote on it.

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back