Viper Truck Master List

scoobert said:
just in time for Christmas!

by the way, do they all have the wrong tire size?

From what I understand, the early 03's (2004's) production all add the wrong sticker. From what I understand, the dealers were supposed to put another sticker just over the tire size are with the correct info

Not sure that ever happened :dontknow:

Jeff

alexspop said:
Jeff,

The mineral grey RC you have on page 4 of the 06 list @ don whites is my old truck. It's not on their lot anymore, not sure if it sold or they sent it to auction.

Thanks....

I kind of leave the for sale stuff on the page. My hope is, someone will do a seach on the VIN of their new ride and see the page and contact me. Then I can tell them about the great folks on the VTCoA :D

VJ

ViperJeff said:
From what I understand, the early 03's (2004's) production all add the wrong sticker. From what I understand, the dealers were supposed to put another sticker just over the tire size are with the correct info

Not sure that ever happened :dontknow:

Jeff

didn't happen on mine, how many wrong ones have you seen? i kinda always just guessed on the tire pressure, lol.

scoobert said:
didn't happen on mine, how many wrong ones have you seen? i kinda always just guessed on the tire pressure, lol.

Yours is the second. Both have been Red and Both were built in Dec of 2003

VJ

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back