Viper Truck Master List

scoobert said:
just in time for Christmas!

by the way, do they all have the wrong tire size?

From what I understand, the early 03's (2004's) production all add the wrong sticker. From what I understand, the dealers were supposed to put another sticker just over the tire size are with the correct info

Not sure that ever happened :dontknow:

Jeff

alexspop said:
Jeff,

The mineral grey RC you have on page 4 of the 06 list @ don whites is my old truck. It's not on their lot anymore, not sure if it sold or they sent it to auction.

Thanks....

I kind of leave the for sale stuff on the page. My hope is, someone will do a seach on the VIN of their new ride and see the page and contact me. Then I can tell them about the great folks on the VTCoA :D

VJ

ViperJeff said:
From what I understand, the early 03's (2004's) production all add the wrong sticker. From what I understand, the dealers were supposed to put another sticker just over the tire size are with the correct info

Not sure that ever happened :dontknow:

Jeff

didn't happen on mine, how many wrong ones have you seen? i kinda always just guessed on the tire pressure, lol.

scoobert said:
didn't happen on mine, how many wrong ones have you seen? i kinda always just guessed on the tire pressure, lol.

Yours is the second. Both have been Red and Both were built in Dec of 2003

VJ

Back