Viper Truck Registry Truck of the Month

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, that is a valid VIN.....

Im pretty sure thats the Vin that the engine came out of....can you get any info on the vin? like to see if that vin shows salvage? Because the truck was totaled and insurance paid the guy off and i bought the engine out of it

Im pretty sure thats the Vin that the engine came out of....can you get any info on the vin? like to see if that vin shows salvage? Because the truck was totaled and insurance paid the guy off and i bought the engine out of it

Sounds good

I don't have a carfax account, just couldn't justify the cost

Truck was from Florida. I just looked it up and got all the info. It had two different owners. Got there names and info also. Truck was black quad cab(just like mine) and truck was paid off by progressive and deemed total loss.

Well, thats good to learn

I guess I have to give this some thought and see how best to do this

Well, I went and looked to see what I did for the 2002 conversion. Send me a picture(s), a scan of the document you have showing the 2005 VIN, and a picture of your door tag and I'll set you up the same way.

[email protected]

You will have special place for our 1/2 hemi 1/2 viper or what we say HIPER ... jk lol

LOL

It will get listed where the Factory RAM SRT-10 would have been, however the Registry Page will reflect the trucks current configuration. One it will show the original truck as dead, and two, it will show that that heart still lives:D

right on bro ... so hows truck running . what did maid you put v 10 in a hemi . why u didnt go and just get srt-10

right on bro ... so hows truck running . what did maid you put v 10 in a hemi . why u didnt go and just get srt-10

Truck is gettin there....drove it a little yesturday still havin a few wiring issues. Well i accually bought the motor planing to put it in a Dakota just to have a ridiculously fast mid size truck but after doing some mock up and stuff on it came to the conclusion that it was more work then i wanted to do so i sold the Dakota and tried to sell the viper motor but with this economy that wasnt happening so i didnt want the motor to go to waste and i found this hemi for only 9500 and was suuuuper clean so i said f**k it and started the project. I figured it would be a lot easier though didnt realise that every bit of wiring from the two trucks would be completly different lol. You know the hemis even have a different wiper blades motor then the srt10?!?!?! why would dodge change sooooooooooo much

That's what my plan for next year . To get Dakota and put Srt-10 with 6 speed in it . What year dakota did u have .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back