Viper Truck Registry

TREKER said:
I try to help out when I can as well Jeff. I didn't realize it was a burden. I really thought it was just a hobby for you to update as info came in. I had no idea what you were doing. You once again are commended for your efforts.

Thank you...

Treat it as a hobby and take it easy my friend. No one has done more research on these trucks than you in this manner. I bet chrysler would be able to give you all the info you needed to complete the registry. Maybe someday that will happen and we will know real numbers for 05-06. Until then, keep up the good work - when you want too... :D

Thank You and all good points

However, I must say it's not a burden at all, it's a passion. Kind of got the bug 5 years ago and it's gotten bigger every year.

The problem with having this kind of love for something has some pretty interesting side effects. I guess it's like having a smokin hot SRT-10 and and putting on a mod that is is questionable to some and those some make a point at making sure the owner knows how dumb it looks (makes you wonder why)

I've learned on this site that sometimes if helps clear the soul to just post whats going through ones head. Sometimes the effect have a positive result and sometimes one comes off looking like a selfish ass. Pretty sure I'm closer to the later.

I do feel better however.

see ya all in the funny pages

VJ

Jeff, Took a couple pics. today. :rock: :rock: :rock:

Attachments

• 020.jpg
    020.jpg
    125.2 KB · Views: 39
  • 017.jpg
    017.jpg
    99 KB · Views: 39
  • 014.jpg
    014.jpg
    124 KB · Views: 30
JRSVIPR said:
Jeff, Took a couple pics. today. :rock: :rock: :rock:

How cool is that....

Thanks, however, you do realize your now going to get a thousand wuestions on where you got the dash bezzle :D (or whatever its called)

Thanks You, can I put those pics on the web site?

VJ

ViperJeff said:
How cool is that....

Thanks, however, you do realize your now going to get a thousand wuestions on where you got the dash bezzle :D (or whatever its called)

Thanks You, can I put those pics on the web site?

VJ
Yes you can sir, And thanks for all you do. :rock:

JRSVIPR said:
Yes you can sir, And thanks for all you do. :rock:

Your Welcome

Oh and fix your sig, somehow you got a space between the www. and viper......gif:D

VJ

ViperJeff said:
Your Welcome

Oh and fix your sig, somehow you got a space between the www. and viper......gif:D

VJ
Heh-heh-heh Good eye Jeff.;)

Attachments

• 018.jpg
    018.jpg
    107.7 KB · Views: 25
Well I got through a fair bit of pages it will take me some more time to get through all of it I must say good job I would not have the patience you do, thanks.

I can get you the door sticker tomorrow and a pic later this weekend, also by chance is number 2937 available?

Username: Ramchargerguy

thanks Jeff

Last edited:
VJ,

I have sent you the door sticker and the photos and sent payment as informed earlier. I thank you for the effort in putting this together and I hope is worth while. Also, I would like to put my VTR-0328 plaque on my signature when I get one... how do I do that?

PS... the truck was purchased in Colorado but moving to Georgia, so I do not know how want to list the location of the truck as where it resides now or purchased.

Last edited:
Ramchargerguy said:
Well I got through a fair bit of pages it will take me some more time to get through all of it I must say good job I would not have the patience you do, thanks.

I can get you the door sticker tomorrow and a pic later this weekend, also by chance is number 2937 available?

Username: Ramchargerguy

thanks Jeff

Got 2937 reserved for you :D

Jeff

studerman said:
VJ,

I have sent you the door sticker and the photos and sent payment as informed earlier. I thank you for the effort in putting this together and I hope is worth while. Also, I would like to put my VTR-0328 plaque on my signature when I get one... how do I do that?

PS... the truck was purchased in Colorado but moving to Georgia, so I do not know how want to list the location of the truck as where it resides now or purchased.

Currently I have it in Colorado, but you can have it updated as many times as you need, there is no limit

Your sig pic has been sent to you and an email, if you didn't get it, let me know

Everything has been recieved and is in work

VJ

Cool, thanks

I'll run there VIN's when I get home. Pretty sure that CE is #003 (Internet at work is preventing me from looking at the pictures)

Seems like a lot of SRT-10 go through Roanoke Motors, I have to keep an eye on them

VJ

ViperJeff said:
Cool, thanks

I'll run there VIN's when I get home. Pretty sure that CE is #003 (Internet at work is preventing me from looking at the pictures)

Seems like a lot of SRT-10 go through Roanoke Motors, I have to keep an eye on them

VJ

Yes, they have pics. CE has 5000 miles on it. It is #3 as I can see in the pics the dash plaque.

I bought mine through roanoke as well, thats why I figured I'd check.

Heres the door sticker and some older pictures of the truck i will get a new ones later can you pm the info for 3 stickers.

Thanks

Attachments

• Truck 1.jpg
    Truck 1.jpg
    41.2 KB · Views: 24
  • IMG_9189.jpg
    IMG_9189.jpg
    48.7 KB · Views: 21
Last edited:
Here's me pic...is the sticker to big??LOL

get-attachmentaspx-1.jpg

IMGP0413.jpg

Klean10.jpg

I will get those registry numbers put together tonight

busy....busy.....busy......

JTS VENOM PERFORMANCE said:
the registry has been added to www.jtsvp.com I will get with Jeff to do some fine tunings:rock:

Cool....

Getting closer every day :elefant:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back