Viper Truck Registry

10banger said:
Finally got my chit to Jeff..... thanks a ton bud!

Your More Than Welcome

Jeff

Massive updates to the site

Most of the Registry Numbers have been added and a great deal of the Registry Pages have been (not all) completed with what I have

The Master List is now Officially obsolete

VJ

Great work on the registry Jeff.:rock: :rock: :rock:

I found an '05 QC at a car lot last week. I will send truck/decal pics when I get home next week.

I mostly lurk that site for all the great info, but decided to contribute my truck to the registry.

IMG00063-20100515-2023.jpg

IMG00060-20100314-1436.jpg

DSC00189.jpg

Houston, tx

Thank You RamV10

RamV10

VTR-0100

and

VTR-2005-0062

VTR-0100_Sig_Plate.gif

oldcolt said:
Great work on the registry Jeff.:rock: :rock: :rock:

I found an '05 QC at a car lot last week. I will send truck/decal pics when I get home next week.
Yup, ditto!! :rock: I'll add some of the major mods soon and 1 more photo (to keep my page symmetrical) lol

Hey Carl,

Could you send me the link to your New Zealand Page and I'll add that to your Registry Page. Pretty sure you sent it to me already, just can't seem to figure out where I put it :eek: Must be that "Old Timers" setting in

Jeff

ViperJeff said:
Hey Carl,

Could you send me the link to your New Zealand Page and I'll add that to your Registry Page. Pretty sure you sent it to me already, just can't seem to figure out where I put it :eek: Must be that "Old Timers" setting in

Jeff
Hi Jeff, it's the www.nzmoparregistry.com :) The Registry doesn't have a links page but the forum and my website do so I'll add your link on both. I'll send a PM soon with a couple more Batram photos and short mods list and we can talk more there.

I'm sure I speak for most here when I say I appreciate what you're doing for the Viper Truck hobby. ;)

Links added

If there are others out there that have there own website, if you would like me to link to your page, just send me the link

Jeff

kyle's srt10 said:
How long can it be? if it's four number's will this work 0392?:dontknow:

I don't think I ever got an answer to this:dontknow: No big deal just following up:D

kyle's srt10 said:
I don't think I ever got an answer to this:dontknow: No big deal just following up:D

Sorry:eek:

Completely forgot

Yes, I have VTR-0392 reserved for you, I just never got back with you it looks like. I have your Door plate and a picture of your truck, so I know you did your part...

So let me get it finished up

Jeff

Here ya go Kyle

Again, Sorry for being a slacker!

Kyle's SRT10
VTR-0392

and

VTR-2006-0033

VTR-0392_Sig_Plate.gif

OnceBitten

VTR-0101

and

VTR-2005-0063

VTR-0101_Sig_Plate.gif

Carlwalski said:
New page set up looks HEAPS better Jeff, nice work man! ;) Can never go wrong adding more eye candy. :rock:

Thanks Carl.......

Couldn't have done it without your help

:D

Hey Mister ............ Need my number changed when ya get time, send me new sig pic when ya have a minute between wedding plans (snicker) .....

Jim

Changed????????

Let me guess, VTR-0253

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back