Viper Truck Registry

Now thats what I'm Talking about:rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: Excellent Jeff and the colors are good for my truck ....What will the dimensions be for placement on the truck???? I have the born dates badge on the plate above the glove compartment... The ones Steve made...

VENOMOUS1
VTR-0043
and
VTR-2005-0022

Picture of the Door Sticker - Verified
Picture of the Truck - Received
Screen Name - VENOMOUS1
Location - TX
Country -US

outnumbered
VTR-0044
and
VTR-2005-0023

Screen Name - outnumbered
Location - FL (Guessing)
Country -US (Guessing)

ViperJeff said:
outnumbered
VTR-0044
and
VTR-2005-0023

Location - FL (Guessing)
Country -US (Guessing)
location north carolina

VTR-0043_Sig_Plate.gif

VTR-0044_Sig_Plate.gif

No orders yet please...

Still working out the details and I'm not a Vendor so I can't sale anything

The Dash Plaques will be approximately the same size as what has been done in the past, seems to be a good size.

The design is not up for negotiation mainly because I'll get 40 people all wanting something slightly different. The only thing I can say is if the final design is something you don't like, there is the option to pass.

Right now, I'm just looking into the interest, so assume that the same is the final design and go from there

VJ

that design is good for me , It covers all the truck colors ----I agree that they should all be alike ---sort of a trade mark for the registry....And limited only to the fully registered vehicles

VIPR PWR said:
that design is good for me , It covers all the truck colors ----I agree that they should all be alike ---sort of a trade mark for the registry....And limited only to the fully registered vehicles
How about i send you a donation ;) And you send me one or two when it's all good?

ViperJeff said:
outnumbered
VTR-0044
and
VTR-2005-0023

Location - FL (Guessing)
Country -US (Guessing)

North Carolina.

Thanks Jeff, I'm definitely in for a plaque.

VTCoA Vendor has been secured and I will have prices hopefully soon from the graphics company

Yea!

VJ

ViperJeff said:
VTCoA Vendor has been secured and I will have prices hopefully soon from the graphics company

Yea!

VJ
Great news Jeff, Hope all goes well.

Mickster
VTR-0045
and
VTR-2005-0024

Screen Name - Mickster
Location - Surrey

ViperJeff said:
OK, new question....

I've been talking and exchanging emails with a few of my closest friends. I was thinking about doing a Dash Plaque (cost currently undetermined) as part of the Registry. Hopefully I can make this question easy and get a large response.

Who would be interested in a Dash Plaque?

Now I really don't care if you answer yes of no, however the only important answer would be the yes's. I would need enough to make it worth my while. I would need to get them done and then I would need to find a Vendor that can sell them. Couldn't get an answer from the local powers to find out if I could offer them myself. So there is a big stack of if's and so the let me know.

Once the number of yes's reaches the point where it might be a feasible thing, I will get back in touch with the person that has offered their time to help me get 'er done to find a price and I will also at that point see if I can find a Vendor that can sell them

Thanks for your Time

Jeff
Yes, I would! That design looks great!
Just seeing this whole thing now. Great Idea, I will get my info to you asap.

Last edited:
Jeff, I like this design of the plate but without the blades or fading behind the words Viper Truck Registry. I'll send you my information as soon as I get a chance.

VTR-Door-Plate-01s.jpg

blackviper said:
Jeff, I like this design of the plate but without the blades or fading behind the words Viper Truck Registry. I'll send you my information as soon as I get a chance.

VTR-Door-Plate-01s.jpg

Sorry, the design is what the design is :eek:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back