Picture of the Door Sticker - Verified
Picture of the Truck - Pending
Screen Name - NickGuyver
Location - MD
Country -US

Registry

Hi Jeff,
Great idea about the plaques.
I'll get all the info and pics to you asap.

Mick in England.

Cool....

I look forward to seeing 007 on the Registry

Oh and how cool os it that 007 is in England

VJ

SilvrSRT10
VTR-0020
and
VTR-2005-0012

Picture of the Truck - Received
Screen Name - SilvrSRT10
Location - NC
Country -US

enforcer17
VTR-0041
and
VTR-2005-0021

Picture of the Truck - Received
Screen Name - enforcer17
Location - NY
Country -US

Lots of updates to the Registry

OK, new question....

I've been talking and exchanging emails with a few of my closest friends. I was thinking about doing a Dash Plaque (cost currently undetermined) as part of the Registry. Hopefully I can make this question easy and get a large response.

Who would be interested in a Dash Plaque?

Now I really don't care if you answer yes of no, however the only important answer would be the yes's. I would need enough to make it worth my while. I would need to get them done and then I would need to find a Vendor that can sell them. Couldn't get an answer from the local powers to find out if I could offer them myself. So there is a big stack of if's and so the let me know.

Once the number of yes's reaches the point where it might be a feasible thing, I will get back in touch with the person that has offered their time to help me get 'er done to find a price and I will also at that point see if I can find a Vendor that can sell them

Thanks for your Time

Jeff

Most definatly Jeff ---Do you have a prototype design or designs we can choose from.....Size, colors...??????

VIPR PWR said:
Most definatly Jeff ---Do you have a prototype design or designs we can choose from.....Size, colors...??????

Yes I have a prototype, I'll post it up tonite:eek:

ViperJeff said:
OK, new question....

I've been talking and exchanging emails with a few of my closest friends. I was thinking about doing a Dash Plaque (cost currently undetermined) as part of the Registry. Hopefully I can make this question easy and get a large response.

Who would be interested in a Dash Plaque?

Now I really don't care if you answer yes of no, however the only important answer would be the yes's. I would need enough to make it worth my while. I would need to get them done and then I would need to find a Vendor that can sell them. Couldn't get an answer from the local powers to find out if I could offer them myself. So there is a big stack of if's and so the let me know.

Once the number of yes's reaches the point where it might be a feasible thing, I will get back in touch with the person that has offered their time to help me get 'er done to find a price and I will also at that point see if I can find a Vendor that can sell them

Thanks for your Time

Jeff
jeff cool idea but i would start another thread you will get a better response im suree....and all the work that you are doing is absolutely amazing keep up the good work!!!!!!:congrats: :congrats: :congrats:

I'm in!!:burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout:

505'sFastestViper. said:
jeff cool idea but i would start another thread you will get a better response im suree....and all the work that you are doing is absolutely amazing keep up the good work!!!!!!:congrats: :congrats: :congrats:
Naw, no new threads, did that once......:eek:

Here is a sample of what I'm working on

VTR-Door-Plate-01s.jpg

ViperJeff said:
Here is a sample of what I'm working on

VTR-Door-Plate-01s.jpg
I would like one, Let me know when it is ready. Or i can send the money now if it is better for you?

I think just black background, no blades in color behind Registry ... or maybe just the colors the SRT-10s came in stock?

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back