Viper Truck Registry

68Charger
VTR-0033
and
VTR-2006-0005

Picture of the Door Sticker - Verified ( 1st Verified with Canadian Markings)
Picture of the Truck - Received
Screen Name - 68Charger
Location - AB
Country -CA

Stinker
VTR-0034
and
VTR-2004-0012

Picture of the Door Sticker - Verified
Screen Name - Stinker
Location - NC
Country -US

VIPR PWR
VTR-0035
and
VTR-2005-0018

Screen Name - VIPR PWR
Founder-2005 Born on Dates
Location - FL
Country -US

More Sig Plaques are ready

Even yours Tony

SammyStar
VTR-0036
and
VTR-2006-0006

Screen Name - SammyStar
#083 Night Runner
Location - CO
Country -US

Carl, Yes and good question.

However, it would only be fair if they put a link to my registry too.... google likes that

Note: Mod list is completely optional and I will never ask for it. I won't seach pages to find it. I will only display what is sent to me.

Jeff

Sounds good mate, once you have a banner, let me know or PM it and I'll chuck it in my site. :)

VIPER said:
VJ - damm dude that looks GREAT man thanks again bud !! if you need anything eles from me plz let me know

thanks

What goes on the pages are entirely up to you all. The number of pictures, stories, Mods, anything you want....well almost anything:D

Jeff

05dodgesrt10
VTR-0037
and
VTR-2005-0019

Screen Name - 05dodgesrt10
Location - OH
Country -US

ViperJeff said:
05dodgesrt10
VTR-0037
and
VTR-2005-0019

Screen Name - 05dodgesrt10
Location - OH
Country -US

good deal sry it took so long:)

QuickSilver
VTR-0038
and
VTR-2004-0013

Screen Name - QuickSilver
Location - CA
Country -US

Carlwalski said:
Looks good brother. :rock: Owning a Registry myself, I know a lot of work goes into it. ;) Instead of adding mods, if someone has too many or don't want to have their page full of mods, can we simply just supply our own (non profit) personal web pages? Ie: www.carlwalski.com It might make things easier lol.

:burnout:

After further thought, I still plan on doing this. I have made provisions to have both internal and external links.

Thanks for the idea Carl

Jeff

ViperJeff said:
ZCx

VTR-0008
or
VTR-2005-0005

Screen Name - ZCx
Location - TX
Country -US

http://www.vtcoa.com/forums/showpost.php?p=877883&postcount=9

I tried to do a quicky to get in on number 8 (or 9)... any chance I can still get it once I get those durn pictures taken? If you need me to send my info/sticker again, just let me know. Maybe I'm not understanding, do I have to have a picture before I can be 'verified'?

NickGuyver said:
http://www.vtcoa.com/forums/showpost.php?p=877883&postcount=9

I tried to do a quicky to get in on number 8 (or 9)... any chance I can still get it once I get those durn pictures taken? If you need me to send my info/sticker again, just let me know. Maybe I'm not understanding, do I have to have a picture before I can be 'verified'?

Yes, to be verified, I will need a copy of the door sticker.

The initial process was only for those that were willing to have a verified registry. This weekend I will start working on the non-verified and the verified with no know owner (trucks I’ve found for sale that include a door sticker). At that point, I will just be entering them off the Master List. (2004, then 2005 and last 2006)

The non-verified trucks will not get a VTR-XXXX number, they will only get the VTR-2004-XXXX, VTR-2005-XXXX and VTR-2006-XXXX numbers. Once they are verified they will get the Primary Registry Number.

I held a spot for you for 24hrs, however, I never did get the information I thought you were going to send. Please accept my apologies, it was not my intent to make people feel they had an undetermined amount of time to get me the info for verification.

Jeff
Aka MUDD:eek:

Ahh, I thought you just had my info at hand, from the double birthday thing. Since I had emailed you my door sticker a couple days before... my fault, always assuming... haha. I just hit another hold up on getting a picture of my truck, parts are back from powdercoater but I don't like them.

One day... haha.

By the way, if you haven't heard it enough, thanks for doing this registry and the master list... it's much appreciated.

Crap... I have your door sticker........?

Let me go back and look. I'll do that when I get home tonight after work.

Crap! crap! crap!

Jeff

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back