Vipergirl's husband

Status
Not open for further replies.

Taylor

Reaction score
Hello my name is Ty I am vipergirl or Jenna’s husband I am a Chevy guy & I drive a SSR. Jane sure can drive her truck but does not really understand any thing under the hood just push the cool red button & go so I thought it would be best for me to ask the questions. Anyway its time to start mods so anyone that can help me out I would really appreciate it. Here is what I was thinking Boomers new shifter, lowering kit & flywheel/performance clutch. Then Mopars long tube headers, Borala catback, Cam, Computer & CAI. And maybe 4.56 or 4.88 gears? Oh and last some red STRIPES p.s is Mobil 1 0-40 really a good oil to use in Tampa or 10-30? Also I have been thinking maybe just the headers, catback & a Roe supercharger? :dontknow: :confused:

BBonChevy.jpg

Welcome to the site!!

I will answer the Oil question. Yes! 0-40 is the only oil recommended in these trucks.

So, I have a question... Can she out run your SSR? :D:D:D:D

You guys should try to make it to one of our GTG's!! There are a couple of them coming up shortly!

Welcome to the VTCOA Taylor.:rock: What is your budget and what are you looking for in terms of HP and Torque gains? Also is the truck going to be a daily driver or are you building it up for the track?

Come on and join the fun
Have a great time here
Everyone does
Very nice to meet
You

SRT'S are our passion
Understand, we all joke around
Can you handle that?
Knowing this ahead of time
Saves hurt feelings later down the line

:rock: :D :elefant:

MUTT said:
Come on and join the fun
Have a great time here
Everyone does
Very nice to meet
You

SRT'S are our passion
Understand, we all joke around
Can you handle that?
Knowing this ahead of time
Saves hurt feelings later down the line

:rock: :D :elefant:

Damn Mutt! How creative of you!?

Where did that come from?!!?!?!?!?!!?!!

:D:D:D:D

Welcome to the Forum.

Mods are infinate, many to choose from.

Oil 15-50 Mobile 1 in hotter climes..............

15-50 mobile one is now recommend by dodge. At least it is in Kentucky. Saw the screen myself.

Welcome! :)

You won't need a new Flywheel... The general idea is the aftermarket (Fidenza) flywheel is too light for such a heavy vehicle. Just have the stock one resurfaced, IMO. ......... There are a couple different clutches to choose-from.

I use 10w30 Mobil 1 in my truck, as you don't need 0wAnything here in Sunny FL. ;)

X-Metal's lowering kit is a MUST! Also, his new Gen-X Shifter is great too....

I wouldn't go with Borla exhaust, if I were you. It will still sound like a UPS truck. ;) I would look into either the Billy Boat (B&B), or the Magnaflow systems.

The Viper "COMP COUPE" cam is nice, I hear.... but expensive for the little HP gain. :dontknow:

I would wait on the SCT Flash tool to come out from some of the Vendors on here. Should be more cost effective, with similar gains in HP/TQ. ;) And very easy to change and reprogram. :rock:

We have a tall enough 6th gear that I think the 4:88s are the best choice. :rock:

Or, just say to hell with it all and do the ROE SC. :D :rock: :rock: :rock: :burnout:

Hi, Welcome! :party:

You guys should attend Brat's GTG on Sept 22. Should be a great time, right guys? :D

Roz-SRT said:
Hi, Welcome! :party:

You guys should attend Brat's GTG on Sept 22. Should be a great time, right guys? :D

That depends... are you going to be there?

WELCOME! what a great opportunity for you wife to learn more about "whats under the hood!:burnout:

putting 15w50 in mine today. mods depend on where you want top end up. if you want to go supercharged. save your money. i bought a stage 2 then roe had to sell the stage 2 and buy the vec3 and have stock pcm flashed, couldve saved money down the line. like they said figure out where you want to end up./

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back