Visual Mod Never Tried Before on an SRT-10

Very Nice!! :rock: :D :rock: I think #1900 looks bad with the carbon fiber look - the red trims it out real nice, too. Course I'm partial to red ;) :D :rock:

Good job Anthony, looks like it was worth the wait :marchmellow: :marchmellow: :marchmellow:

Thanks for the compliments everyone. That was over a year of contemplating and planning. The red stripe was painted on before the clear coat and sanding, so when you run your finger over it you will not feel a transition other than smooth smoothness.. Like Wifey said, it was worth the wait. Now the red rig owners can get off my hyde as well as the black owners. Call this a hybrid color attempt.:D

I think i seen your ride on wallisville(610) sitting in school traffic

dnz28 said:
I think i seen your ride on wallisville(610) sitting in school traffic

HAHAHAHAHAHA you sure did... My daughter goes to school there.. You'll see me in the area in a 300C SRT-8 too.

Last edited:
Tooloe said:
whered you get it an how much!? looks bad ass!

A company in Cali that sells them.. Octane Motorsports is the name of the place. It was like a little over $900 shipped. But if you see it on eBay (where I first saw it) the damage was $945.00 plus $175.00 shipping. They say the middle man is the riddle man..

MOTHER FUCKER NOW I HAVE COME UP WITH SOMETHING DIFFERENT MY C/F HOOD IS AT THE BODY SHOP BUT I HAVE TO SAY IT LOOKS GOOD

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back