VTCOA Club Shirts!!!

We actually closed our website and are just working off PM's or phone calls.

Please guys, the second vendor is ok with me,no one will make a living from T shirt sales.

Thanks jack. Good chatting with you last night!

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus

These shirts are similar to Jacks, except these shirts are silk screened ( I think that's what you call it? Lol) and Jacks are embroidered and Jacks have a nice touch that you can personalize ( which I really like and I have about 7 or 8 of Jacks awesome shirts)
And these shirts have a nice touch with a big club emblem on the back ( which I think is a great touch)
I don't see why you guys are jumping all over this guy for bring us all another option, maybe some people can't wear an embroidered shirt( some people complain they make them itchy where etching is done in some clothing) there's vendors on here that sell the "exact " same products and I don't see you guys jumping all over them??? Give this guy a chance before shooting him in the foot!! A little competition is always good :)

These shirts are similar to Jacks, except these shirts are silk screened ( I think that's what you call it? Lol) and Jacks are embroidered and Jacks have a nice touch that you can personalize ( which I really like and I have about 7 or 8 of Jacks awesome shirts)
And these shirts have a nice touch with a big club emblem on the back ( which I think is a great touch)
I don't see why you guys are jumping all over this guy for bring us all another option, maybe some people can't wear an embroidered shirt( some people complain they make them itchy where etching is done in some clothing) there's vendors on here that sell the "exact " same products and I don't see you guys jumping all over them??? Give this guy a chance before shooting him in the foot!! A little competition is always good :)

Thanks man! :rock:

and yes, you're right. These are a cheap "wear while wrenching" or "wear to the track" shirts that if they get messed up, isnt as big a deal and easily replaceable.

u ship to Belgium ?

I can for you. Let me check shipping and get you a quote later today.

Please, check also for shipping to Germany...maybe for 10 Shirts or more

do u liv far from Eindhoven / Holland ?
23 september there is a USA Pick Up GTG.
maybe u can bring the shirts over there...:dontknow:

u ship to Belgium ?

Please, check also for shipping to Germany...maybe for 10 Shirts or more

USPS does flat rate boxes internationally. I can fit 5 shirts to a medium box which is $47.95. Obviously the shipping is slower than the typical fedex/usps.

If you want me to get a fedex quote, i just need the zip/area codes so I can get more accurate fedex quotes.

u ship to Belgium ?

USPS does flat rate boxes internationally. I can fit 5 shirts to a medium box which is $47.95. Obviously the shipping is slower than the typical fedex/usps.

If you want me to get a fedex quote, i just need the zip/area codes so I can get more accurate fedex quotes.

@ Sammy:

I would like some shirts too. A black and a white. Maybe we can fill a box together ? what ya think ?

Got mine! Thanks! Now I need to order a smaller size.... LOL

I tell everyone that the physical dimensions for the sizes are listed with each shirt on the site. Then measure one of their current t-shirts and order the one most similar sized.

they are pre-shrunk and only shrink a tad after washing.

Back