VTCOA Club Shirts!!!

I have your vtcoa club shirts, they are great & I will be ordering more. I wanted to know if you do or can do the vtcoa club decal for the back windows of our trucks? Thanks

I have your vtcoa club shirts, they are great & I will be ordering more. I wanted to know if you do or can do the vtcoa club decal for the back windows of our trucks? Thanks

He stated in another thread that he does have the current design, if we are looking to revamp the decal it can go either way. He will throw away what he currently has at the cost of the new sticker being more or he will work through the old stock then make the new sticker. He is currently the only supporting vendor that makes decals.

I dont have the equipment for decals...yet...unfortunately

He stated in another thread that he does have the current design, if we are looking to revamp the decal it can go either way. He will throw away what he currently has at the cost of the new sticker being more or he will work through the old stock then make the new sticker. He is currently the only supporting vendor that makes decals.

That was in reference to the shirt design that this thread is about

Is there any thought on doing a 60/40 Poly t shirt? More of a softer feel

I have 2 shirts, and wear them often!

I could. I actually ordered like 5 or 6 different kinds when I first started, and the one I use for the shirts now gave the overall best results of softness vs. durability, etc.

I need a VTCOA 3XL Black, but no 3XL on the web page, shoot me a pm when there in stock!

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back