VTCOA Club Shirts!!!

Just ordered a couple of shirts. They will go well with the one I bought from Jack last year.

Mine was shipped on friday and was in my mailbox on tuesday.

Shirt looks and fits good!

Only recommendation I have would be to make the logo's a little bigger, especially the front one.

Appreciate the customer service Jason, great looking t shirts!

Thanks for the feedback!

Any idea on estimated shipping time?

usually 2-3 days for most places. i think I have one order for on here pending right now. I just got back from being out of town today.

He sends USPS priority, so usually pretty fast.

people can actually select fedex shipping too if they prefer, though almost no one ever does.

Mine was shipped on friday and was in my mailbox on tuesday.

Shirt looks and fits good!

Only recommendation I have would be to make the logo's a little bigger, especially the front one.

Thanks for the feedback.

The graphics have to be ordered in such a way that they will fit on a Small shirt up to 2x...so if you're ordering a 2x+ then ya, the front logo might look a tad small. Its part of how I do it to be able to allow shirt color options.

Thanks for the feedback!
usually 2-3 days for most places. i think I have one order for on here pending right now. I just got back from being out of town today.

I think that's my order (placed 1 OCT), 1ea VTCOA and 1ea SUV, both in black. If so move your @$$, I want my shirts. :D

They came into and look great. I guess the one small detail I wasn't expecting because I missed it on the site is the "because racecar" logo on the front instead of "because racetruck" (SUV). Still great shirts though, thanks!

They came into and look great. I guess the one small detail I wasn't expecting because I missed it on the site is the "because racecar" logo on the front instead of "because racetruck" (SUV). Still great shirts though, thanks!

hope you enjoy them.

And ya, Because Racecar is the brand....Because Racetruck is shirt design...its a tad confusing, but I made sure it is outlined under the descriptions.

Hi is it possible to still get the t-shirts if so i would like 2 shirts at 2XL red if poss who do i pay, i know shipping will be extra,

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back