VTCOA.com has been updated!

These beasts can’t be left, they violate all their triggers, power, speed, not green, gas hogs, loud, not gender confused, they know what a woman is and most of all fun and we know how the left hates fun
Don’t forget to use the proper Pronouns hahaha

These beasts can’t be left, they violate all their triggers, power, speed, not green, gas hogs, loud, not gender confused, they know what a woman is and most of all fun and we know how the left hates fun
The left hates everything ,, Even themselves ..
IMG_0135.jpeg

My question @Shaggy , why do we {have} to go through these “Blacklisted” spammers, why are they not auto rejected? They should be, but no, we get to spend hours rejecting them. Yea, it’s old and getting more than frustrating. @Shaggy!, @Shaggy?, oh @Shaggy ••

Attachments

• IMG_3952.png
    IMG_3952.png
    536.3 KB · Views: 1
Well, maybe not. However, still thinking how the forum can be modified to meet todays needs. I was looking at some of the different forums and the data is good, just that titles need work and some gone completely, the posts moved so they can still be accessed

I agree that this site has wonderful knowledge buried in amongst the gobs of garbage. Whatever you do is appreciated for sure!
Nothing will happen, @Shaggy won’t do it and I can’t, just thinking out loud

Sorry but I still can't reply to any thread in classified - insufficient privileges. Maybe I'm banned lol
Hahaha ,, Banned ,, NEVER HAPPEN !

Looks like we have a NEW Update in 2024! Hoping this solves some user issues! Thanks @Shaggy
Appears just a matter of getting use to the navigation of the update .. a few things appear to have been consolidated like the members section . I haven’t found that shows who is on line at the moment though.. posting pics is different also ! Mostly nothing I see that’s a big problem once you navigate around it should be easy .. Well the biggest problem is fixing Wifey’s heart heat and getting her back on the Classified thread .. @Shaggy ;)

I tried it also .. prefer the be in the light hahaha

If you stare at that dog long enough, it appears to move a bit. That's how I can tell it's Online.
Well that and the green and white emblem, upper-left.
Yes I tried staring at Ruff Ruff the ruff ruff Dog ruff ruff ,,, damn it ruff ruff now I’m barking ruff ruff ruff

That might be the Dark Web. Stay away from there!!!
I did get a warning about my password being on the dark web a few days ago and had to change it immediately.. ( really happened)

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back