VTCOA Influenced Truck Buy Decision

I was set on buying one but found this site before I actually bought it. Jack actually almost hooked me up with the deal of the century back then!

I have had my SRT-10 since June 2004. But this forum has made owning it even better.

Bill.

I joined VTCOA before I owned one. I actually used this forum to do homework and narrow it down to find out what I really wanted. I posted a wanted advert but was lucky enough to have a friend from another forum own the truck I was after (RC Night Runner). A deal was made and, well, the rest as they say is history. :D Been here since and love it. Great place, better people. ;)

I was set on buying one then found the other site, Jeff sent me here, bought Poundstones and love being here.
Not sure if the rest of you are as pleased but for those who dont I wont grow on you

Demon 8 said:
I was set on buying one then found the other site, Jeff sent me here, bought Poundstones and love being here.
Not sure if the rest of you are as pleased but for those who dont I wont grow on you
Like a fungus?:D j/k How the hell are you James?

Bill.

Not me, found other forum a couple months after getting truck and got a pm there about this place amd been here ever since. :)

I was searching for a new vehicle to buy when I got back state side, and I found the NFFF. Somebody brought me here:D I don't know if I would have bought a 10 if it wasn't for this forum:dontknow:but I do know I wouldn't have found this truck:rock:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back