VTCOA Members - 2004 Dodge Ram SRT10 Photos

ViperTruck001.jpg

ViperTruck002.jpg

ViperTruck003.jpg

srt10_brakes_001.jpg

srt10_brakes_008.jpg

wheels002.jpg

wheels003.jpg

Nice work brother, love the centre caps, real nice custom touch. Way to think outside the circle. :)
If you don't mind me asking, how did you do it? Paint, apply decal, then clear-coat?

Yup, I just sent him an email bud. Same as yours, satin cap but mine will have a silver Fangs logo. :)

Cheers!!

yea man he can do them for you. he does do a lot of work 2 make sure u tell him Jesse sent you

10-4 Cap'in, I put that Jesse from the VTOCA advised I contact you to in regards to center caps for my SR/10 Ram. :)

well I tell you that they are pretty expensive & time consuming, I know he can get the in whatever color you want.

Again, this is likely to be the last time you guys and gals see her this way.

CaliperPainting016.jpg

CaliperPainting015.jpg

CaliperPainting001.jpg

CaliperPainting008.jpg

CaliperPainting021.jpg

CaliperPainting007.jpg

CaliperPainting035.jpg

CaliperPainting034.jpg

CaliperPainting033.jpg

SpringBeakGTG009.jpg

VTCoA205.jpg

VTCoA206.jpg

Clean007.jpg

Clean008.jpg

Clean009.jpg

Clean005.jpg

CaliperPainting032.jpg

CaliperPainting038.jpg

CaliperPainting031.jpg

Clean003.jpg

CaliperPainting039.jpg

She'll be on her way to receiving the equivalent of botox injections and a slight facelift as soon as I get back to the states next week. Below is a sneak preview on the shape of things to come.

FiberHood3.jpg

FiberHood4.jpg

Sweet mods mate. :) Where did you get the cell phone visor holder from? LOL Yes, random question to pick out of all the lovely mods. I have the same phone, best phone ever, no need to upgrade to the V8/V9, anyhow, good spot for it. It is a magnet or something a little more solid, you wouldn't want it dropping down from there at WOT all the time lol.

Carlwalski said:
Sweet mods mate. :) Where did you get the cell phone visor holder from? LOL Yes, random question to pick out of all the lovely mods. I have the same phone, best phone ever, no need to upgrade to the V8/V9, anyhow, good spot for it. It is a magnet or something a little more solid, you wouldn't want it dropping down from there at WOT all the time lol.

That's an old picture Carl. That phone (when I used it) had a clip case that I clipped up on the visor. It would get so loud with the music up and windows down (even on the freeway) I would miss loads of calls. Now I attach my new phone to the seat belt strap across my chest.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back