VTCOA shirt orders

side note, he's going to let me know if he'll make an exception for embroidery - it was supposed to be 10 minimum and we have 6 right now.

so TECHNICALLY - i can still add a few orders tomorrow since he hasn't started...

My order is correct. Thanks Dan!

I wanted to ask though, can I have the large logo in the front on both my garments and not on the back? I don't care much for the small logo in the front. I rather just have one large logo in front if possible.

yes, sunshine - you can have the large logo on the front :D

side note, he's going to let me know if he'll make an exception for embroidery - it was supposed to be 10 minimum and we have 6 right now.

so TECHNICALLY - i can still add a few orders tomorrow since he hasn't started...

He'll do the run on the 6 items of embroidery.

For those that wanted a polo, I priced a dri-fit style shirt.
Would you guys pay more for a Nike branded (or other name brand) shirt?
They're $30 for the dri-fit polo as it is including the embroidery and setup.
The Nike shirts, for example, are about $45.00 to have the swoosh on the shirt...

Embroidering the sweaters/hoodies are fine and are $30 each for sweaters and $32 each for hoodies...

If its not to late I would take a Nike polo black w/white logo XL.

Thanks Rob

Will it be possible to replace the web address in the logo with "CHICAGO" or "CHICAGO CHAPTER" on my stuff? I won't mind paying extra for it.

Last edited:
Will it be possible to replace the web address in the logo with "CHICAGO" or "CHICAGO CHAPTER" on my stuff? I won't mind paying extra for it.

BRO!!!!!!!

no seriously - probably - the only thing i can think of is he may want to charge me a setup fee again just to sew it in - that's $45

i'll ask monday morning

Great. I'm thinking maybe just in the big logo. If it's 45 bucks or so just ask him to do it. Thanks man.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back