VTCOA shirt orders

side note, he's going to let me know if he'll make an exception for embroidery - it was supposed to be 10 minimum and we have 6 right now.

so TECHNICALLY - i can still add a few orders tomorrow since he hasn't started...

My order is correct. Thanks Dan!

I wanted to ask though, can I have the large logo in the front on both my garments and not on the back? I don't care much for the small logo in the front. I rather just have one large logo in front if possible.

yes, sunshine - you can have the large logo on the front :D

side note, he's going to let me know if he'll make an exception for embroidery - it was supposed to be 10 minimum and we have 6 right now.

so TECHNICALLY - i can still add a few orders tomorrow since he hasn't started...

He'll do the run on the 6 items of embroidery.

For those that wanted a polo, I priced a dri-fit style shirt.
Would you guys pay more for a Nike branded (or other name brand) shirt?
They're $30 for the dri-fit polo as it is including the embroidery and setup.
The Nike shirts, for example, are about $45.00 to have the swoosh on the shirt...

Embroidering the sweaters/hoodies are fine and are $30 each for sweaters and $32 each for hoodies...

If its not to late I would take a Nike polo black w/white logo XL.

Thanks Rob

Will it be possible to replace the web address in the logo with "CHICAGO" or "CHICAGO CHAPTER" on my stuff? I won't mind paying extra for it.

Last edited:
Will it be possible to replace the web address in the logo with "CHICAGO" or "CHICAGO CHAPTER" on my stuff? I won't mind paying extra for it.

BRO!!!!!!!

no seriously - probably - the only thing i can think of is he may want to charge me a setup fee again just to sew it in - that's $45

i'll ask monday morning

Great. I'm thinking maybe just in the big logo. If it's 45 bucks or so just ask him to do it. Thanks man.

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back