VTCOA shirt orders

Yes I would Dan.

6speedquadcab down the left arm

SF Bay Area down the right arm

Just noticed---on my order I specified 3XLT---"T" as in tall man.

That is not stated on your updated order list. Please see my two are for tall man cause I do NOT want my big belly showing.

Thanks
Brooks
neither does anyone else, i bet:rofl: yours are tall...

Yes I would Dan.

6speedquadcab down the left arm

SF Bay Area down the right arm
checking now...

NettlesD:
short T - L ash grey with black
short T - XL ash grey with black

Is that per sleeve, per shirt, or for the entire order?

you're the only one that wanted sleeve work so that's per sleeve. each screen has to be set up, wiped, inked, and pressed. and he's only doing your shirts.
you're really paying $45 for the setup and $5 to have it pressed.

once they set it up, they can run your two sleeves. so it would be $100 extra to do both of your shirts (is how i understand what he told me)

they have to shut down the whole production line to run your shirt sleeves. which they'll do - but for a price.

if i had 20 shirts with sleeve work, it wouldn't sting so bad but it's two shirts.

you're the only one that wanted sleeve work so that's per sleeve. each screen has to be set up, wiped, inked, and pressed. and he's only doing your shirts.
you're really paying $45 for the setup and $5 to have it pressed.

once they set it up, they can run your two sleeves. so it would be $100 extra to do both of your shirts (is how i understand what he told me)

they have to shut down the whole production line to run your shirt sleeves. which they'll do - but for a price.

if i had 20 shirts with sleeve work, it wouldn't sting so bad but it's two shirts.

Makes sense. Oh well, I'll pass on the sleeves for now then. Thanks for checking anyway.

XL black T's (2)
XL white T"s (2)
Med Black T"s (2)
Med white T"s (2)
PM me the total

I'll see if I can squeeze these in - the order was closed before I left for Asia.

I'll let you know in a day or two.

If I can, I'll need to know what color logos and long or short T's. (Prices are listed on one of these pages and I'm not digging through it... )

I posted my shirt order but I'm not sure if you were able to get my order in on time or not. Just let me know and how to pay.

XL black T's (2)
XL white T"s (2)
Med Black T"s (2)
Med white T"s (2)
PM me the total
do you want the shirts? what color logo?

I posted my shirt order but I'm not sure if you were able to get my order in on time or not. Just let me know and how to pay.

yes, i got yours...

We pay when they arrive? Just want to make sure I pay what I'm suppose to pay.

no. i'll send out payment instructions this weekend and get addresses and such.

i'm charging flat rate shipping for everyone as it will average out i think just fine.

i think the most expensive shipping is $15.60 anywhere in the USA so i'll figure out who's getting what and how big a package i need to send and get you guys totals...

everyone has been PMed totals and payment instructions.

if you didn't get a PM, let me know.

everyone has flat rate shipping included but i have a few boxes laying around so don't whine if you don't get a new shiny box from USPS :p

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back