VTCOA shirt orders

Soooo what ever happen to the orders? I thought we were going to get a PM once they were ready?

Soooo what ever happen to the orders? I thought we were going to get a PM once they were ready?

see my post above.

my priority is keeping my customers (in real life) happy - this was an "i'll do this if nobody else will" kind of thing and a lot has happened since i got this rolling.

i'm sorry you guys are waiting, but not sorry enough to apologize.

they're ready, i just haven't had a chance to get by there to pick them up and start shipping.

i should be able to get by there and start shipping this weekend...

and i'm going to ship them all at once - mostly because i don't feel like sending out 30 PM's again...

Last edited:
see my post above.

my priority is keeping my customers (in real life) happy - this was an "i'll do this if nobody else will" kind of thing and a lot has happened since i got this rolling.

they're ready, i just haven't had a chance to get by there to pick them up and start shipping.

and i'm going to ship them all at once - mostly because i don't feel like sending out 30 PM's again...

So,... What you're saying is.... I can buy that small black with white lettering tee.? :D

see my post above.

Would it help if I pick them up for you tomorrow?

see my post above.

Gotcha! Sounds good sir... What about payments? Was that discussed somewhere in this thread? Ha

got everyone boxed up and ready to go... out of all the shirts i only had one mistake, so that's not so bad... i should be able to get these out monday...

i ended up with one extra ash gray with black logo, size large, so first one who posts that they want can buy it...

Last edited:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back