• Keep it Going

Votes: 7 17.9%
  • Shaggy

Votes: 4 10.3%
  • ViperJeff (Registry)

Votes: 28 71.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
A very long time ago - it did tadte like chicken and I'm sure i wouldn't try it again. It was just fried not stew
I’ll have to go to the Rattle snake round up one day and try all the different ways they cook it up ..

I’ll have to go to the Rattle snake round up one day and try all the different ways they cook it up ..
Hmmmm I would go if they had one near me! That would be interesting. I've tried frog legs too when i was a kid. They tasted like chicken too!

Wonder why everything tastes like chicken??? And none of it was 3D printed I know that for sure!

Frog legs are good … the rattle snake round up is somewhere on your side of the country .. Maybe Nevada is one of them .. what’s funny is I lived in Vegas for around 6 years and I never saw a snake , but did see one Tarantula and 1 scorpion.. Many coyotes and road runner birds though .
I’ve lived in Florida since 1998 and have never seen a Manatee in the wild and I’m about 6 miles from the Gulf of Mexico .

What I hate about Florida is the state bird is the Mosquito and in Vegas I saw only 1 the whole time there and it was transparent clear , weird , didn’t even seem to know it was a blood sucker

What I hate about Florida is the state bird is the Mosquito and in Vegas I saw only 1 the whole time there and it was transparent clear , weird , didn’t even seem to know it was a blood sucker
Hahahaha! Probably had heat stroke! Poor thing!

You have mosquitos in FL???

Frog legs are good … the rattle snake round up is somewhere on your side of the country .. Maybe Nevada is one of them .. what’s funny is I lived in Vegas for around 6 years and I never saw a snake , but did see one Tarantula and 1 scorpion.. Many coyotes and road runner birds though .
I’ve lived in Florida since 1998 and have never seen a Manatee in the wild and I’m about 6 miles from the Gulf of Mexico .
Do you go in the water where they are? I'm thinking they don't go inland to often :p:eek:

We have lots of coyotes and a few roadrunners are left. Barely see a scorpion or tarantula any more

haven't seen a desert tortoise in decades!! They put fences up to keep them safe from highways and when they got trapped at the fence the crows and ravens pecked holes in their shells and et em!! Talk about dunces!

We have lots of coyotes and a few roadrunners are left. Barely see a scorpion or tarantula any more

haven't seen a desert tortoise in decades!! They put fences up to keep them safe from highways and when they got trapped at the fence the crows and ravens pecked holes in their shells and et em!! Talk about dunces!
Those tree hugger types can’t see the consequences of their dimwit actions …
I wonder if the crows and Ravens thought the tortoises tasted like chicken also hahaha

Those tree hugger types can’t see the consequences of their dimwit actions …
I wonder if the crows and Ravens thought the tortoises tasted like chicken also hahaha
Bwahahaha !! I'm sure they did!
I've heard tortoise does taste like chicken!!

Do you go in the water where they are? I'm thinking they don't go inland to often :p:eek:
Manatees like to hang around power plants where the water is warm .. like cattle in a herd … we have a power plant about 6 miles away from my place .. it is a place that has made the news when they go there . Never seen one there when I went .. they tend to hang closer to shore and channels . boats cut them with their propellers all the time .. people sometimes decide to ride them , which is illegal as they are protected . Some have been caught and arrested for doing that .

Bwahahaha !! I'm sure they did!
I've heard tortoise does taste like chicken!!
I’ve never eaten tortoise.. I saw a move where castaways tried that and they got puke sick .. don’t think I want to try it after that .

Manatees like to hang around power plants where the water is warm .. like cattle in a herd … we have a power plant about 6 miles away from my place .. it is a place that has made the news when they go there . Never seen one there when I went .. they tend to hang closer to shore and channels . boats cut them with their propellers all the time .. people sometimes decide to ride them , which is illegal as they are protected . Some have been caught and arrested for doing that .
Oh wow! I didn't know that

Hey I think that famous nature guy was killed by one of those?? Or is that a stingray that got him?

I’ve never eaten tortoise.. I saw a move where castaways tried that and they got puke sick .. don’t think I want to try it after that .
They may have eaten turtle. Turtle and tortoise not the same I don't believe

Oh wow! I didn't know that

Hey I think that famous nature guy was killed by one of those?? Or is that a stingray that got him?
Stingray through the heart .. those thing can be nasty

I've never eaten either! They do eat turtle soup though so maybe tortoise does make one sick!

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back