VTCOA Travelling Banner

:) :) Well, we now have two banners ready, signed and set to go out to the next person..... although, I think I am going to leave them with Brat, so he can get them to the SE GTG. :) :)

Black1 said:
:) :) Well, we now have two banners ready, signed and set to go out to the next person..... although, I think I am going to leave them with Brat, so he can get them to the SE GTG. :) :)

THANK YOU JAKE! :rock: :rock: :rock:

I think the next person to receive (one of the banner, or all of them is Mark. He needs one to represent us at Maxton. Then the big SE GTG. Then it's back to regularly scheduled personal time until another GTG comes up.

If I don't hear from Carl soon, I'll be in touch with you Jake.

Those that previously signed the "lost" one, you'll be back at the top, just like the original list. We may obviously skip one person though. :eek:

REVISION TO LIST 03-17-2008

1. TexasYellowFever
2. TheSickness

3. CCFEYH
4. BIG NANA (Maxton Run - Good luck!!)
5. Roz (SE GTG) <THOSE ATTENDING THE SE GTG MAY ELECT TO NOT HAVE PERSONAL TIME WITH THE BANNER>
6. Wyoramsrt-10
7. ntw0rk
8. Roz-SRT
9. eddie102870
10. Prof
11. moparracing
12. Borden3SRT
13. davo19
14. Brat
15. Yellowfeverquad
16. Amtrucker22
17. Silverback
18. azpyroguy
19. Django
20. Black1
21. Stefan
22. Wifey
23. BelgiumBarry
24. WAZZSUP
25. amoparman
26. TREKER
27. newmexicoviper
28. MUTT
29. sleeper
30. mopower1958
31. Floor
32. Rockin Ronnie
33. MYTRAM
34. Burntrubber
35. WOLFRAM
36. 6pakattack
37. jelms
38. FSTJACK
39. Venon Power
40. TNVIPER
41. 099 FEVER
42. JimTeTe
43. Cowboy-Up
44. Whitesnake
45. SRTBRAD
46. Georgia Ken
47. SRTcracka
48. LoveThisTruck
49. NDN01

Roz-SRT said:

Those that previously signed the "lost" one, you'll be back at the top, just like the original list. We may obviously skip one person though. :eek:

Personally, I think the folks further down on the list have waited long enough... I don't think Steve and Mike would have a problem going to the back of the list, right guys? :eek:

Roz-SRT said:
REVISION TO LIST 03-17-2008

1. TexasYellowFever
2. TheSickness

3. CCFEYH
4. BIG NANA (Maxton Run - Good luck!!)
5. Roz (SE GTG) <THOSE ATTENDING THE SE GTG MAY ELECT TO NOT HAVE PERSONAL TIME WITH THE BANNER>
6. Wyoramsrt-10
7. ntw0rk
8. Roz-SRT
9. eddie102870
10. Prof

You may want to take your name off the list and then just take it home with you after the GTG to have your alone time. That way we can save on shipping and turn around time. :dontknow:

amtrucker22 said:
You may want to take your name off the list and then just take it home with you after the GTG to have your alone time. That way we can save on shipping and turn around time. :dontknow:

I really appreciate the banner coming for the RUN> I'll be back to Jax. on the 7th, so if I have the correct address, I can fedex it on that Monday or Tuesday at the latest.

TheSickness said:
Hey Roz what do you mean lost banner :confused: It got to Carl he Pm'd me and said so :dontknow:

I made a poor pre-judgement. Carl was out of town, and doing other things. I requested that he send the banner to Mark for Maxton. Then Mark will be sending the banner to me so I can tote it to the SE GTG!

I think we're back on track! :rock:

Roz-SRT said:
I made a poor pre-judgement. Carl was out of town, and doing other things. I requested that he send the banner to Mark for Maxton. Then Mark will be sending the banner to me so I can tote it to the SE GTG!

I think we're back on track! :rock:
:dontknow: :dontknow: :dontknow: :dontknow: :dontknow: :dontknow: :dontknow:

I promise to do my best to let the dang thing get side tracked. I will take pics, disply in my pits proudly and send it directly back proud to have had my turn in VTCOA history.

BIG NANA said:
I promise to do my best to let the dang thing get side tracked. I will take pics, disply in my pits proudly and send it directly back proud to have had my turn in VTCOA history.

I meant to say NOT let it get sidetracked!!

We all knew what you meant

Your WORD is your bond!

VJ

I'm supposed to have it on Tuesday, I'll get my thing done with it and have on to ROZ before you know it!!

Borden3srt said:
just a question here. are you sending it to roz for the gtg on 4/12? dont know if it would make things easier, but i could meet you somewheres and pick it up. i am going to the gtg as well and could bring it with me. let me know if this would help.

That works for me . . . :dontknow: :rock:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back