VTCOA Travelling Banner

BIG NANA said:
toothless, a little funky, maybe blind in one eye... But a GIRL!

Hey, my rule (now that I'm getting older) is 8 to 80, sick, lame, or lazy...if they can't walk I'll wheel 'em in...GOD I hope Spousal Unit doesn't see this one...LOL!!!

I'm with you Bro' But I am dead serious that Maxton's Female populace was on the low 3 scale all weekend,,, They breed them UGLY there!!

This thread has the dirty south all over it.....Pedophillia, toothless trolls and chicken grease :eek: :D My kinda thread hehehehe :elefant: Oh and a well used banner :p

Heres the pic of it after my record run in Maxton... And yes, I know I look like the Pillsbury dough boy that stayed in the oven too long with my driving suit on. And Rick, one of my crew, is very well lit, He likes the Natural Light ... ALOT!!

Attachments

• max8.jpg
    max8.jpg
    177.7 KB · Views: 51
Dang it!!! I wanted to participate. But i dont have a RED STAR!!! Really good idea though.

Very Cool Big Nana

I am off the next two days and will spend some quality time with it. Will ship it out Wednesday to CCFEYH.

CCFEYH please pm me with your addy.

Work (2nd job) hit me the last two days... Took a few pics yesterday :) Will take a few more tomorrow and then send it out as soon as I get an address from CCFEYH. I have pm'd him...

Here is a picture with 2 pieces of Steve's work... The banner and the lettering on the trailer :D

504.jpg

503.jpg

502.jpg

501.jpg

amtrucker22 said:
Now I just got to figure out what to stick in the tube with the banner:dontknow: :p

Uh, don't go there dude. Please!! . . . . ;) :p :D

Awesome work! Great pics Paul!!! :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :elefant: :elefant: :elefant: :elefant: :elefant:

FYI, CCFEYH has already had it . . . Whoever is after him is who's next. . . :)

REVISION TO LIST 04-16-2008

1. TexasYellowFever
2. TheSickness

3. CCFEYH
4. BIG NANA
5. Borden3SRT
6. Amtrucker22 (Great work man! :rock:)
7. Wyoramsrt-10
8. ntw0rk
9. Roz-SRT
10. eddie102870
11. Prof
12. moparracing
13. davo19
14. Brat
15. Yellowfeverquad
16. Amtrucker22
17. Silverback
18. azpyroguy
19. Django
20. Black1
21. Stefan
22. Wifey
23. BelgiumBarry
24. WAZZSUP
25. amoparman
26. TREKER
27. newmexicoviper
28. MUTT
29. sleeper
30. mopower1958
31. Floor
32. Rockin Ronnie
33. MYTRAM
34. Burntrubber
35. WOLFRAM
36. 6pakattack
37. jelms
38. FSTJACK
39. Venon Power
40. TNVIPER
41. 099 FEVER
42. JimTeTe
43. Cowboy-Up
44. Whitesnake
45. SRTBRAD
46. Georgia Ken
47. SRTcracka
48. LoveThisTruck
49. NDN01

Those who just attended the SE GTG and signed the banner, please speak up if you want personal time with it or not . . . To add flare and or trinkets or your wife's panties. ;) :p :D :D :D :D

Roz-SRT said:
REVISION TO LIST 04-16-2008

1. TexasYellowFever
2. TheSickness

3. CCFEYH
4. BIG NANA
5. Borden3SRT
6. Amtrucker22 (Great work man! :rock:)
7. Wyoramsrt-10
8. ntw0rk
I PM'd Chuck

looking good, I already got my pic in mind!
Viper hood open with the banner strung accross the top, my truck will prolly be gone by the time I get it.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back