4. BIG NANA
5. Borden3SRT
6. Amtrucker22
7. Wyoramsrt-10
8. ntw0rk
9. moparracing
10. davo19
11. Roz-SRT

I would really like to have the banner sometime during the week of June 1-6. The Chattanooga GTG is June 7th, and I'd like for it to be present for that. I'll take my personal time then, and ship to the next person. ;) :)

Note: IF Randy and Davo are pretty quick with it, We'll squeeze Brat in there too! :) Randy, isn't there a WA/OR GTG on the 17th?? :dontknow:

12. Brat
13. Yellowfeverquad
14. Amtrucker22
15. Silverback
16. azpyroguy
17. Django
18. Black1
19. Stefan
20. Wifey
21. BelgiumBarry
22. WAZZSUP
23. amoparman
24. TREKER
25. newmexicoviper
26. MUTT
27. sleeper
28. mopower1958
29. Floor
30. Rockin Ronnie
31. MYTRAM
32. Burntrubber
33. WOLFRAM
34. 6pakattack
35. jelms
36. FSTJACK
37. Venon Power
38. TNVIPER
39. 099 FEVER
40. JimTeTe
41. Cowboy-Up
42. Whitesnake
43. SRTBRAD
44. Georgia Ken
45. SRTcracka
46. LoveThisTruck
47. NDN01
48. Big Worm
49. eddie102870
50. Prof
yes there is....... don't know how many viper truck guys will be there but there should be a bunch of bee's.....:D

moparracing said:
yes there is....... don't know how many viper truck guys will be there but there should be a bunch of bee's.....:D

Cool!!!!!!! :rock: Please have all the VTCOA Members sign it . . . Let the BEE dudes drool. :p :D (Unless they're registered users - I know LUISBEE is.) Please take some personal time with it! There's some good examples in this thread! :p :rock:

Roz-SRT said:
Cool!!!!!!! :rock: Please have all the VTCOA Members sign it . . . Let the BEE dudes drool. :p :D (Unless they're registered users - I know LUISBEE is.) Please take some personal time with it! There's some good examples in this thread! :p :rock:
i will, hopefully i can get it here before saturday & hopefully i can get some vtcoa guys up north (you know who ya are) to show up while i'm in olympia for pics......:)

moparracing said:
i will, hopefully i can get it here before saturday & hopefully i can get some vtcoa guys up north (you know who ya are) to show up while i'm in olympia for pics......:)

KOOL!!!!!:rock: :rock: ..i'll sign it even though i don't have a SRT but i'm a VTCOA member :D ...If thats kool? :dontknow: ;)
-LM

OOps! Forgot to add US to the end of the tracking number!

Try this: EH 126077716US.

I was going by what the post office told me yesterday, just after they raped me for the shipping fee! ;)

I might hve to put my name back on the list when Big Asp get home

Some pic's for ya guys! :rock: :D
P5170633.jpg

P5170634.jpg

P5170635.jpg

P5170638.jpg

P5170637.jpg

P5170639.jpg

Randy has more pic's and we also found one more member while we were at PIR...He has a 06 QC inferno red...Very nice color!...And i think he goes by Doughfirm?...or something like that..i'll find his profile....

Nice to to meet you guys

Hey Randy and Louis it was nice to meet you guys on a random trip to PIR.
Thanks so much for including me in and letting me sign the banner, and include me in on the photo op, that was very nice of you guys, one of these times maybe we all can meet up and run some laps at the track.
Also on one of the Wednesday night Beaches cruise nights we should all meet up?
Thanks Doug:rock:

Great pics!!!!!!!! The Banner has been to more places than I have!!!!! :rock: Thanks for sharing the pics!!

Who has the banner now? Does Randy still have it?

Roz-SRT said:
Great pics!!!!!!!! The Banner has been to more places than I have!!!!! :rock: Thanks for sharing the pics!!

Who has the banner now? Does Randy still have it?
i do, trying to set up a date for portlandsrt to sign it & then i'll send to the next one on the list.:)

Very Cool......

Very Cool.....

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back