VTCOA Travelling Banner

Hey Jimi, why aren't you posting the pics you took with the banner in my garage ????:dontknow: :dontknow: :dontknow:

Come on guys, get on here and shame Jimi into posting the good pics....

Last edited:
FATJACK said:
Hey Jimi, why aren't you posting the pics you took with the banner in my garage ????:dontknow: :dontknow: :dontknow:

Those didn't turn out so great. . . . :eek:

Here's the only one that's worth a shit.

DSCN1581.jpg

FATJACK said:

Come on guys, get on here and shame Jimi into posting the good pics....
no no no those pics need to be buried in al capones vault!:eek: :eek: :marchmellow: :marchmellow: :marchmellow: :marchmellow:

flchub said:
no no no those pics need to be buried in al capones vault!:eek: :eek: :marchmellow: :marchmellow: :marchmellow: :marchmellow:

They didn't turn out anyways. . . . :mad: :eek: :(

This is getting really good!!!! :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

That (particular) banner doesn't have my name on it. :confused: :dontknow: I thought I signed one at Earl's? :confused: All well. I can't WAIT to get my hands on this one. :D :p Maybe, if I can get it here before the last shuttle launch, I can take some pics next to the big Launch Timer. :confused: :rock: Maybe we could have a GTG for it. :marchmellow:

On a side note: I got my Black banner back. :rock: Earl still had it. :) Hopefully, Mickey and all the boys from Charlie's Dodge in Ft. Pierce will sign it, before I get my truck back from 'service' on Friday. :cool:

Black1 said:
Maybe, if I can get it here before the last shuttle launch, I can take some pics next to the big Launch Timer.

When is the next launch??

I found this pic, I think it was taken in Jack's Gayrage! ;)

buddybananas.jpg

Black1 said:
This is getting really good!!!! :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

That (particular) banner doesn't have my name on it. :confused: :dontknow: I thought I signed one at Earl's? :confused: All well. I can't WAIT to get my hands on this one. :D :p Maybe, if I can get it here before the last shuttle launch, I can take some pics next to the big Launch Timer. :confused: :rock: Maybe we could have a GTG for it. :marchmellow:

On a side note: I got my Black banner back. :rock: Earl still had it. :) Hopefully, Mickey and all the boys from Charlie's Dodge in Ft. Pierce will sign it, before I get my truck back from 'service' on Friday. :cool:
You did sign one at my house,its my own personal banner.

Ditto! It seemed to have gotten going good for 3-5 on the list and now I think it's been atleast a few weeks and havn't heard anything! Is it still moving?

Roz was shipping it to me this week, on the look out for it any day. will post soon as it arrives.

Big Worm said:
You mean to tell me that it has been in Nooga this whole time since June 6th?

All that time with ROZ???
I'll bet it's a little sticky now...:dontknow: :D

Damn DAVO I know that is how those greenville/spartunburg people get down in that area. I am afraid to touch the damn thing, unless ROZ is selling it with his truck.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back