VTCOA Travelling Banner

we need one in belgium end of august. www.apow.be is coming up and we want to make it a huge SRT GTG, bigger than last time when Elwin and I met.:rock: :marchmellow: :rock:

Hey, Barry, stop working on the Porsche, you're on the list, where's the thing?:D

Who has it? Possible to send it to me for this weekend?...I will get it on its way on Monday...where ever it needs to go.

This is total BS... Roz better grab the reins in here and get this back on track...

I know I am a bit down the list but this was started a long time ago already. Could have walked the banner to most of these places already... :D

banner(s) lost or not, I want one (to buy).
We have a new meeting coming up august 24th and I want some BANNER(s):rock: together with us ugly faces....:burnout:

where can I order? TYF? :dontknow: :argh:

I presume that the banner is lost and will not be recovered...what a bummer. Oh, well sometimes shit just happens...not finding fault with anyone, just sorry we could not get it done.

Here is another link for Steve
http://www.slhmotorsports.com/Gallery/Banners/pages/VTCOA Banner-000.html
http://www.slhmotorsports.com/Gallery/Banners/pages/VTCOA%20Banner-000.html

VTCOA%20Banner-000.jpg

somebody has this damn banner, shit does not get lost by fedex w/o that tracking # or it was never shipped by last person easy as that

Big Worm said:
somebody has this damn banner, shit does not get lost by fedex w/o that tracking # or it was never shipped by last person easy as that

Werd...someone has it...get it back on track

Prof said:
I presume that the banner is lost and will not be recovered...what a bummer. Oh, well sometimes shit just happens...not finding fault with anyone, just sorry we could not get it done.

Screw that!!!!! WTF... Someone should fess up if they have it or not... :mad: If it got lost in the mail, what recourse do we have?:dontknow:

He hasn't posted since the 21st...anyone have his phone...we need to check on him...

he sent me a pm on 7-7-08 to let me know that he recieved my address, no contact since, hope all is well...

Maybe he sold himself with the truck as a package deal? :dontknow:

He'd have to pay me if that were the case. ;)

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back