• Ironhead

Votes: 27 24.8%
  • RamFromHell

Votes: 16 14.7%
  • BADASS_SRT_

Votes: 16 14.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
It would be cool, hopefully my truck holds up, planning on some track time again.

He does have the nicest CE I've seen, sounds like he does race it as well.

Here's my under the hood shots and thanks for voting for me.

Chrisheaders023-1.jpg

Chrisheaders021-1.jpg

Chrisheaders019-3-1.jpg

150-1.jpg

That Dan in the red 10.

Yea, you can tell Chris was taking the pics, the date on the camera is on :D

lol, the date thing just bugs me :p
You know next time I am over at his house, I am going to ask for the camera so I can shut the date off

You all are a bunch of crack ups! :) Very fun reading. I voted for the truck that most resembles my car *shrugs*. Seems like there are a lot poorer reasons people used to pick who to vote for, lol. Midnight Runner's CE is badass looking! Giving me ideas for the V10 that will go in the van (eventually). I like the painted intake and valve covers! :)

So has that thing ever gone down the track on spray? My little small block 360 in my van I think would give it a run for it's money! :) Mostly cuz it's an automatic and about 1000 lbs lighter, lol. Gotta love a beastly V10!

Damn crhis 25 votes I did not know u had that many friends just make shore you drop off that 50 for my vote

You all are a bunch of crack ups! :) Very fun reading. I voted for the truck that most resembles my car *shrugs*. Seems like there are a lot poorer reasons people used to pick who to vote for, lol. Midnight Runner's CE is badass looking! Giving me ideas for the V10 that will go in the van (eventually). I like the painted intake and valve covers! :)

So has that thing ever gone down the track on spray? My little small block 360 in my van I think would give it a run for it's money! :) Mostly cuz it's an automatic and about 1000 lbs lighter, lol. Gotta love a beastly V10!

Thanks alot man. I havn't been on the track on spray yet. But it is fun on the street. To bad your van isn't white. Going to sell the valve covers. :D

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back