• Ironhead

Votes: 27 24.8%
  • RamFromHell

Votes: 16 14.7%
  • BADASS_SRT_

Votes: 16 14.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Thanks alot man. I havn't been on the track on spray yet. But it is fun on the street. To bad your van isn't white. Going to sell the valve covers. :D

Yeah that is too bad! I plan to do a Blazing Copper/Sand Metallic paint color combo with silver metallic pin striping in a similar pattern to your stuff. Maybe a little tribal flare like the van's paint job as well! :) Those sort of details just make things pop, lol. Good luck with the voting, not that ya need it, lol.

ironhead is the chepenest mofo ive ever seen midnight runner if you want the win let me i have set up 25 dif emails and have 25 login names with hidden ips just gimme a shout 50Bucks and its yours!!! ironhead same deal for you!!

LMAO That's some funny shit. Thanks but know thanks, like to see if my truck can do it on it own. :)

ironhead is the chepenest mofo ive ever seen midnight runner if you want the win let me i have set up 25 dif emails and have 25 login names with hidden ips just gimme a shout 50Bucks and its yours!!! ironhead same deal for you!!

What's up Dom? I was gonna mention that somebody should pay you off if they really wanted to win, but I know you wouldn't do something unethical like that..:D

Last edited by a moderator:
Damn Midnight, looked like you had it won, Ironhead picked up votes like a mofo since I last saw the poll.

I can't believe BADASS and RAMFROMHELL dropped off so quick, no offense to the others, but I expected the painted ones would garner some votes.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back